Default Harrys type women

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwVPaRcUJxU&NR=1

Jim Jim is offline

Bill McKee wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwVPaRcUJxU&NR=1

That's not our miss plume, is it?

"Jim" wrote in message
Bill McKee wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwVPaRcUJxU&NR=1

That's not our miss plume, is it?

You really need to remove your head from your butt. Both of you.

--
Nom=de=Plume

On 10/24/09 12:31 PM, nom=de=plume wrote:
wrote in message
Bill McKee wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwVPaRcUJxU&NR=1

That's not our miss plume, is it?

You really need to remove your head from your butt. Both of you.

Actually, they're both up herring's butt...at the same time, and herring
has his head up Scott Ingersoll's butt. It's an ugly picture.
jps jps is offline

wrote in message
Bill McKee wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwVPaRcUJxU&NR=1
That's not our miss plume, is it?

You really need to remove your head from your butt. Both of you.

Actually, they're both up herring's butt...at the same time, and herring
has his head up Scott Ingersoll's butt. It's an ugly picture.

I commend you for your accuracy. The picture is less shocking than
any from Abu Ghraib.

"nom=de=plume" wrote in message
"Jim" wrote in message
Bill McKee wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwVPaRcUJxU&NR=1

That's not our miss plume, is it?

You really need to remove your head from your butt. Both of you.

--
Nom=de=Plume

No head up the butt. It is harry that has posted pics of his loves. This
just what he could score.

On Sat, 24 Oct 2009 09:31:18 -0700, "nom=de=plume"
wrote:

"Jim" wrote in message
.. .
Bill McKee wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwVPaRcUJxU&NR=1

That's not our miss plume, is it?

You really need to remove your head from your butt. Both of you.

Anally oriented also? I thought only HK was that anally oriented. He,
after all, uses the word 'asshole' more than anyone here. Although,
you seem to be trying to catch up.

"John H." wrote in message
On Sat, 24 Oct 2009 09:31:18 -0700, "nom=de=plume"
wrote:

"Jim" wrote in message
. ..
Bill McKee wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwVPaRcUJxU&NR=1
That's not our miss plume, is it?

You really need to remove your head from your butt. Both of you.

Anally oriented also? I thought only HK was that anally oriented. He,
after all, uses the word 'asshole' more than anyone here. Although,
you seem to be trying to catch up.

You seem to be aiming for my killfile. Keep at it and I'll oblige.

--
Nom=de=Plume

jps jps is offline

On Sat, 24 Oct 2009 21:18:54 -0700, "nom=de=plume"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

"Jim" wrote in message
Bill McKee wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwVPaRcUJxU&NR=1
That's not our miss plume, is it?

You really need to remove your head from your butt. Both of you.

Anally oriented also? I thought only HK was that anally oriented. He,
after all, uses the word 'asshole' more than anyone here. Although,
you seem to be trying to catch up.

You seem to be aiming for my killfile. Keep at it and I'll oblige.

He's another who's been living in my bozo bin for a while. Jim is a
pill, this one is a mean-spirited ass.
Jim Jim is offline

wrote:

"Jim" wrote in message
Bill McKee wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwVPaRcUJxU&NR=1
That's not our miss plume, is it?

You really need to remove your head from your butt. Both of you.

Anally oriented also? I thought only HK was that anally oriented. He,
after all, uses the word 'asshole' more than anyone here. Although,
you seem to be trying to catch up.

You seem to be aiming for my killfile. Keep at it and I'll oblige.

John is a war hardened soldier. I doubt if he would take threats of kill
filing by a bimbette as a life altering experience.

Women and guns... Cliff General 3 April 25th 09 12:43 AM
harrys transom graphic, improved Jim General 25 August 8th 07 11:59 PM
( OT ) Men vs women Jim General 0 August 29th 04 05:51 PM
WHY SAILBOATS ARE BETTER THAN WOMEN Sail Bum General 0 May 14th 04 04:16 AM
Type 2 vs. Type 3 Wire Glenn Ashmore Electronics 2 March 31st 04 10:51 PM