Jim Jim is offline

Default harrys transom graphic, improved

look over there

Senior Member

On Aug 7, 8:23 am, "Jim" wrote:
look over there

I always forget where "there" is, would it kill you to post a link, or
a hint?

wrote in message
ups.com...
On Aug 7, 8:23 am, "Jim" wrote:
look over there

I always forget where "there" is, would it kill you to post a link, or
a hint?

a.b.p.s.o

Senior Member

On Aug 7, 8:23 am, "Jim" wrote:
look over there

Well, I guess I won't be seeing your joke today, just not clever or
patient enough to play this game. Tried to find it for 10 minutes, not
worth it, c-ya.

On Tue, 7 Aug 2007 08:23:56 -0400, "Jim" wrote:

look over there

Ok, I'll give you that one. :)

Although it would have looked better with an ETEC. :)
Senior Member

On Aug 7, 10:10 am, Short Wave Sportfishing
wrote:
On Tue, 07 Aug 2007 13:54:43 -0000,
wrote:

On Aug 7, 8:23 am, "Jim" wrote:
look over there

Well, I guess I won't be seeing your joke today, just not clever or
patient enough to play this game. Tried to find it for 10 minutes, not
worth it, c-ya.

alt.binaries.pictures.sports.ocean

I am trying http://alt.bin..... and getting nothing. Tried without the
http://, still nothing. What the %^&* am I doing wrong??

wrote:

On Aug 7, 8:23 am, "Jim" wrote:
look over there

Well, I guess I won't be seeing your joke today, just not clever or
patient enough to play this game. Tried to find it for 10 minutes, not
worth it, c-ya.

alt.binaries.pictures.sports.ocean

I am trying
http://alt.bin..... and getting nothing. Tried without the
http://, still nothing. What the %^&* am I doing wrong??

Go to Google Groups and look the group up there.

Or get a newsreader and a news account - at like easynews.com for
example.

You probably won't be able to view the image if you don't have binary
access news account. You should be able to do it through Google.

Standby.

Here, try this.

http://www.swsports.org/images/Pictures/harry%20k.JPG