posted to talk.politics.guns,rec.boats,alt.fan.howard-stern,rec.sport.golf,seattle.politics
jps jps is offline

Default 2012 forecast: Food riots, ghost malls, mob rule, riots, terror

On Wed, 14 Oct 2009 07:59:26 -0400, Dude777 wrote:

jps wrote:

Morton, are you a dog? And, if so, do you **** like one?

Ask your mama.

You must be my long-lost twin.

Clem, is that you?
posted to talk.politics.guns,rec.boats,alt.fan.howard-stern,rec.sport.golf,seattle.politics

queenie wrote in
:

On Tue, 13 Oct 2009 17:50:32 -0500, "RD (The Sandman)"
wrote:

"Morton Davis" wrote in news:8g5Bm.90856$la3.84369
@attbi_s22:

"queenie" wrote in message
On Mon, 12 Oct 2009 18:44:10 -0400, Demon Buddha
wrote:

Howard Brazee wrote:
On Mon, 12 Oct 2009 13:23:33 -0400, Demon Buddha
wrote:

Um... not likely. Runaway inflation is not a result of economic
growth, but of out of control printing of paper money, which our
esteemed ex-president and congress were quite happy to kick off

and
which our current Nobel laureate has taken to heights GW's puny

mind
could unlikely wrap itself around.

I don't see that there is a significant difference between the two
presidents here. They both work for Big Business, with the huge

tax
of a huge deficit we will pay.

I terms of principle, I fully agree. In terms of degree, I must

part
company with you a bit. Though my logical mind knew things could be
worse than Bush, my heart didn't really want to believe it. Obama
shattered that by putting GW to shame in terms of incompetence,

avarice,
hubris, out of control spending, and doing nothing of value. I can
hardly believe that it would have been possible to outstrip Bush by

such
a margin, and yet here we are. Amazing.

Get back to me on that after eight years! Jeez, the man's been in
office for NINE months!!!!

And was nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize before he was sworn in as
president.

Perhaps. He was inaugurated as president two weeks before the
nominations closed.

He won't make it to eight years.

Another perhaps. It will depend on the economy recovering, the

national
debt, taxes, Afghanistan, terrorism status, etc.. not the Nobel Prize.

Even if all of the above goes well, it will really depend on how much
the Republican noise machine can convince the American sheep that they
really still have it bad because of Obama's policies.

I can see it now. Fox News and the Republican noise machine will
scream, "The economy has recovered, you have health insurance, the
national debt has declined, we are not at war and unemployment is at
5% BUT YOU STILL HAVE TO PAY TAXES ON JUICE BOXES!!!!!!" Damn those
Democrats!

Why do you connect FOX News and the Republican party? FOX News is
conservative but it isn't Republican. You sound like someone who has
never watched it and gets all their information from blogs like the Daily
Kos and the Huffington Post.

--
Sleep well tonight,

RD (The Sandman)

On TV, they show how detergents take out bloodstains. A pretty
violent image. I think if you've got a Tshirt full of bloodstains,
maybe laundry isn't your biggest problem. Maybe you should get rid
of the body before you do the wash and get some different friends.
posted to talk.politics.guns,rec.boats,alt.fan.howard-stern,rec.sport.golf,seattle.politics

Howard Brazee wrote in
:

wrote:

He won't make it to eight years.

Another perhaps. It will depend on the economy recovering, the national
debt, taxes, Afghanistan, terrorism status, etc.. not the Nobel Prize.

Not to mention whomever his competition for the job is.

If those issues are in the toilet, it won't take much competition.....Palin
could probably be on the ticket.

--
Sleep well tonight,

RD (The Sandman)

On TV, they show how detergents take out bloodstains. A pretty
violent image. I think if you've got a Tshirt full of bloodstains,
maybe laundry isn't your biggest problem. Maybe you should get rid
of the body before you do the wash and get some different friends.
posted to talk.politics.guns,rec.boats,alt.fan.howard-stern,rec.sport.golf,seattle.politics
jps jps is offline

Why do you connect FOX News and the Republican party? FOX News is
conservative but it isn't Republican. You sound like someone who has
never watched it and gets all their information from blogs like the Daily
Kos and the Huffington Post.

Fox News is the Republican party.

Do you have any idea who Roger Ailes is?

Shep Smith is the only anchor on the channel that has a chance of
being considered a journalist. The rest are political hacks who opine
the Republican message of the day, as dictated by Ailes.

Maybe you should stop watching and read a little history from the
folks who've worked there.
posted to talk.politics.guns,rec.boats,alt.fan.howard-stern,rec.sport.golf,seattle.politics

jps wrote in
:

Why do you connect FOX News and the Republican party? FOX News is
conservative but it isn't Republican. You sound like someone who has
never watched it and gets all their information from blogs like the
Daily Kos and the Huffington Post.

Fox News is the Republican party.

No, it isn't.

Do you have any idea who Roger Ailes is?

Yep.....do you know who George Soros or Jeffrey Immelt are?

Shep Smith is the only anchor on the channel that has a chance of
being considered a journalist.

A true journalist, yes....but a news person can also be a straight
shooter. Political commentators, such as O'Reilly, Hannity and company
are there to spark commentary......Glen Beck is there as libertarian
entertainment.

The rest are political hacks who opine
the Republican message of the day, as dictated by Ailes.

You really think Greta Van Susteren gets her Republican message from
Ailes? How about Julie Bandaras? Or Major Smith? Or Carl Cameron?

Maybe you should stop watching and read a little history from the
folks who've worked there.

I have also heard from folks who used to work for MSNBC and CNN. You
should try that.

I assume that you think McCafferty, Matthews and Olbermann are straight
shooters with the facts during their opinions. Is that correct?

--
Sleep well tonight,

RD (The Sandman)

On TV, they show how detergents take out bloodstains. A pretty
violent image. I think if you've got a Tshirt full of bloodstains,
maybe laundry isn't your biggest problem. Maybe you should get rid
of the body before you do the wash and get some different friends.

posted to talk.politics.guns,rec.boats,alt.fan.howard-stern,rec.sport.golf,seattle.politics
jps jps is offline

On Wed, 14 Oct 2009 14:25:18 -0500, "RD (The Sandman)"
wrote:

jps wrote in
:

Why do you connect FOX News and the Republican party? FOX News is
conservative but it isn't Republican. You sound like someone who has
never watched it and gets all their information from blogs like the
Daily Kos and the Huffington Post.

Fox News is the Republican party.

No, it isn't.

Yes, it is.

Do you have any idea who Roger Ailes is?

Yep.....do you know who George Soros or Jeffrey Immelt are?

Neither George Soros nor Jeffery Immelt dictate the message of the day
that comes down from on high.f

Roger Ailes does.

Shep Smith is the only anchor on the channel that has a chance of
being considered a journalist.

A true journalist, yes....but a news person can also be a straight
shooter. Political commentators, such as O'Reilly, Hannity and company
are there to spark commentary......Glen Beck is there as libertarian
entertainment.

They're serial liars who'll do anything to keep their base sated. The
base has now shruken to historic lows.

The rest are political hacks who opine
the Republican message of the day, as dictated by Ailes.

You really think Greta Van Susteren gets her Republican message from
Ailes? How about Julie Bandaras? Or Major Smith? Or Carl Cameron?

**** yes. Their message discipline could only come through a
heirarchy. It starts from the top and filters through every single
product they broadcast during the day.

Maybe you should stop watching and read a little history from the
folks who've worked there.

I have also heard from folks who used to work for MSNBC and CNN. You
should try that.

I have. They don't dictate the daily message to support the Dems.

I assume that you think McCafferty, Matthews and Olbermann are straight
shooters with the facts during their opinions. Is that correct?

They're politically motivated but they don't take orders from the
boss. Everyone at Fox does.
posted to talk.politics.guns,rec.boats,alt.fan.howard-stern,rec.sport.golf,seattle.politics

On Wed, 14 Oct 2009 13:33:58 -0500, "RD (The Sandman)"
wrote:

queenie wrote in
:

Even if all of the above goes well, it will really depend on how much
the Republican noise machine can convince the American sheep that they
really still have it bad because of Obama's policies.

I can see it now. Fox News and the Republican noise machine will
scream, "The economy has recovered, you have health insurance, the
national debt has declined, we are not at war and unemployment is at
5% BUT YOU STILL HAVE TO PAY TAXES ON JUICE BOXES!!!!!! Damn those
Democrats!"

Why do you connect FOX News and the Republican party? FOX News is
conservative but it isn't Republican.

All Fox News does is advance Republican propaganda.

posted to talk.politics.guns,rec.boats,alt.fan.howard-stern,rec.sport.golf,seattle.politics

jps wrote in news:ehacd5te3couilk5t8p0mg3it9c2fv3csf@
4ax.com:

On Wed, 14 Oct 2009 14:25:18 -0500, "RD (The Sandman)"
wrote:

jps wrote in
m:

Why do you connect FOX News and the Republican party? FOX News is
conservative but it isn't Republican. You sound like someone who has
never watched it and gets all their information from blogs like the
Daily Kos and the Huffington Post.

Fox News is the Republican party.

No, it isn't.

Yes, it is.

Whatever flips your skirt....

Do you have any idea who Roger Ailes is?

Yep.....do you know who George Soros or Jeffrey Immelt are?

Neither George Soros nor Jeffery Immelt dictate the message of the day
that comes down from on high.f

Roger Ailes does.

And your proof of that is.....???

Shep Smith is the only anchor on the channel that has a chance of
being considered a journalist.

A true journalist, yes....but a news person can also be a straight
shooter. Political commentators, such as O'Reilly, Hannity and company
are there to spark commentary......Glen Beck is there as libertarian
entertainment.

They're serial liars who'll do anything to keep their base sated. The
base has now shruken to historic lows.

Interesting, that must be why they lead the ratings almost 24/7 in cable
news.

The rest are political hacks who opine
the Republican message of the day, as dictated by Ailes.

You really think Greta Van Susteren gets her Republican message from
Ailes? How about Julie Bandaras? Or Major Smith? Or Carl Cameron?

**** yes. Their message discipline could only come through a
heirarchy. It starts from the top and filters through every single
product they broadcast during the day.

Another Democrat who gets their talking points from the Daily Kos and the
Huffington Post. LOL....

Maybe you should stop watching and read a little history from the
folks who've worked there.

I have also heard from folks who used to work for MSNBC and CNN. You
should try that.

I have. They don't dictate the daily message to support the Dems.

Tey don't at Fox either.

I assume that you think McCafferty, Matthews and Olbermann are

straight
shooters with the facts during their opinions. Is that correct?

They're politically motivated but they don't take orders from the
boss. Everyone at Fox does.

ROFLMAO. Waiting for your proof........

--
Sleep well tonight,

RD (The Sandman)

On TV, they show how detergents take out bloodstains. A pretty
violent image. I think if you've got a Tshirt full of bloodstains,
maybe laundry isn't your biggest problem. Maybe you should get rid
of the body before you do the wash and get some different friends.
posted to talk.politics.guns,rec.boats,alt.fan.howard-stern,rec.sport.golf,seattle.politics

queenie wrote in
:

On Wed, 14 Oct 2009 13:33:58 -0500, "RD (The Sandman)"
wrote:

queenie wrote in
m:

Even if all of the above goes well, it will really depend on how much
the Republican noise machine can convince the American sheep that

they
really still have it bad because of Obama's policies.

I can see it now. Fox News and the Republican noise machine will
scream, "The economy has recovered, you have health insurance, the
national debt has declined, we are not at war and unemployment is at
5% BUT YOU STILL HAVE TO PAY TAXES ON JUICE BOXES!!!!!! Damn those
Democrats!"

Why do you connect FOX News and the Republican party? FOX News is
conservative but it isn't Republican.

All Fox News does is advance Republican propaganda.

Do you know the difference between a conservative and a Republican?

--
Sleep well tonight,

RD (The Sandman)

On TV, they show how detergents take out bloodstains. A pretty
violent image. I think if you've got a Tshirt full of bloodstains,
maybe laundry isn't your biggest problem. Maybe you should get rid
of the body before you do the wash and get some different friends.
posted to talk.politics.guns,rec.boats,alt.fan.howard-stern,rec.sport.golf,seattle.politics

On Wed, 14 Oct 2009 17:44:58 -0500, "RD (The Sandman)"
wrote:

queenie wrote in
:

On Wed, 14 Oct 2009 13:33:58 -0500, "RD (The Sandman)"
wrote:

queenie wrote in
:

Even if all of the above goes well, it will really depend on how much
the Republican noise machine can convince the American sheep that

they
really still have it bad because of Obama's policies.

I can see it now. Fox News and the Republican noise machine will
scream, "The economy has recovered, you have health insurance, the
national debt has declined, we are not at war and unemployment is at
5% BUT YOU STILL HAVE TO PAY TAXES ON JUICE BOXES!!!!!! Damn those
Democrats!"

Why do you connect FOX News and the Republican party? FOX News is
conservative but it isn't Republican.

All Fox News does is advance Republican propaganda.

Do you know the difference between a conservative and a Republican?

Yes.

The 2012 Pelosi GTxi SS/RT Sport Edition Zombie of Woodstock General 0 June 3rd 09 10:06 PM
Perry & Palin for 2012 HK General 1 May 22nd 09 06:58 PM
Romney in 2012 Jim General 0 November 5th 08 04:02 PM
Location of 2012 whitewater coarse Drew Cutter General 3 July 7th 05 02:45 PM
Rule 12 - Sailing Rule Capt. Neal® ASA 94 February 8th 05 04:49 PM