posted to talk.politics.guns,rec.boats,alt.fan.howard-stern,rec.sport.golf,seattle.politics
RD (The Sandman) RD (The Sandman) is offline

Default 2012 forecast: Food riots, ghost malls, mob rule, riots, terror

queenie wrote in
:

On Wed, 14 Oct 2009 13:33:58 -0500, "RD (The Sandman)"
wrote:

queenie wrote in
m:

Even if all of the above goes well, it will really depend on how much
the Republican noise machine can convince the American sheep that

they
really still have it bad because of Obama's policies.

I can see it now. Fox News and the Republican noise machine will
scream, "The economy has recovered, you have health insurance, the
national debt has declined, we are not at war and unemployment is at
5% BUT YOU STILL HAVE TO PAY TAXES ON JUICE BOXES!!!!!! Damn those
Democrats!"

Why do you connect FOX News and the Republican party? FOX News is
conservative but it isn't Republican.

All Fox News does is advance Republican propaganda.

Do you know the difference between a conservative and a Republican?

--
Sleep well tonight,

RD (The Sandman)

On TV, they show how detergents take out bloodstains. A pretty
violent image. I think if you've got a Tshirt full of bloodstains,
maybe laundry isn't your biggest problem. Maybe you should get rid
of the body before you do the wash and get some different friends.