BoatBanter.com

-   -   2012 forecast: Food riots, ghost malls, mob rule, riots, terror (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/110781-2012-forecast-food-riots-ghost-malls-mob-rule-riots-terror.html)

Clave October 17th 09 08:58 AM

2012 forecast: Food riots, ghost malls, mob rule, riots, terror

"Barack Hussein Bohica" wrote in message
On Fri, 16 Oct 2009 13:23:03 -0700, jps wrote:

Fox News *fabricates* stories to tear at Democrats.

Prove it or die trying.

They won a court case defending their right to force their employees to lie.

Perhaps you're only three years old (instead of just acting like it) and
have never heard of the case.

Jim

Alex DeLarge October 17th 09 05:04 PM

Clave wrote:
"Barack Hussein Bohica" wrote in message
On Fri, 16 Oct 2009 13:23:03 -0700, jps wrote:

Fox News *fabricates* stories to tear at Democrats.

Prove it or die trying.

They won a court case

Evil clam fart #123,887

RD (The Sandman) October 17th 09 05:04 PM

2012 forecast: Food riots, ghost malls, mob rule, riots, terror

jps wrote in news:cmohd55k4cnrgf1nhfgnabtt6l1en5coo4@
4ax.com:

On Fri, 16 Oct 2009 16:00:16 -0500, "RD (The Sandman)"
wrote:

jps wrote in
m:

On Fri, 16 Oct 2009 14:00:42 -0500, "RD (The Sandman)"
wrote:

Yep.....do you think all the folks at CNN, MSNBC or FOX all march in
lockstep with each other? I think the FOX channel is conservative
just like those other channels are liberal. I don't think that they
are mouthpieces of the Democratic Party or go to that party for their
talking points any more than I think that FOX is the mouthpiece for
the Republican Party.

That's a very foggy mirror you've got.

Fox News *fabricates* stories to tear at Democrats. Olbermann and
Maddow may use hyperbole to make their points but they do not
fabricate. Nor do they promote "grassroots" gatherings and then
"report" on them.

ROFLMAO!! Trust whom you wish. I prefer FOX, you can have Olbermann.

They greatly overhyped the "taxpayer" revolt in Washngton DC and then
didn't even cover the gay march on Washington two weeks later that

had
at least as many or more attendees -- and it wasn't promoted on
television by CNN or MSNBC.

Are you saying that the gay march wasn't covered by CCN or MSNBC

either?

That must have hurt.

Of course, it was mentioned on FOX. You should watch it from time to
time instead of getting your talking points from the Daily Kos or the
Huffington Post. ;)

These a just a few examples of what happens at Fox News every day.

But
please feel free to keep fogging that mirror to your heart's content.

You made a statement and gave *two* possible examples. Don't try to
claim "a few examples". ;)

And you don't answer to **** all. You keep fogging that mirror.

Correct, and in particular, I don't answer to you.

CNN and MSNBC both covered the gay march and the Fox News Taxpayer
Revolt (TM).

Fox News blasted the taxpayer revolt 24/7 for days. The gay march got
10 minutes of coverage. That station is full of ****, as are most of
its followers.

Congrats on creating your own fantasy world. You chose the wrong
capsule.

Whatever flips your skirt.....

--
Sleep well tonight,

RD (The Sandman)

On TV, they show how detergents take out bloodstains. A pretty
violent image. I think if you've got a Tshirt full of bloodstains,
maybe laundry isn't your biggest problem. Maybe you should get rid
of the body before you do the wash and get some different friends.

RD (The Sandman) October 17th 09 05:06 PM

:

On Fri, 16 Oct 2009 16:09:02 -0600, Jake Havoc wrote:

jps wrote:
On Fri, 16 Oct 2009 16:00:16 -0500, "RD (The Sandman)"
wrote:

jps wrote in
:

wrote:

[...]

http://www.weeklystandard.com/Conten.../000/004/143lk
blo.asp

Is this some kind of joke? The Weekly Standard as a cite?

And you think that MSNBC, CNBC and CNN are unbiassed?

You expecting them to be "fair and balanced?" ;)

RD (The Sandman) October 17th 09 05:08 PM

2012 forecast: Food riots, ghost malls, mob rule, riots, terror

"Clave" wrote in
:

http://www.weeklystandard.com/Conten...000/000/004/14
3lkblo.asp

Is this some kind of joke? The Weekly Standard as a cite?

Never heard of Pew Media Research?

You poor addled libitard.

Grow a brain.

That study (political leanings of journalists) was debunked five years
ago.

Journalists write what they're told to write or they don't have their
jobs for long.

Impress us all and tell us the political leanings of editors,
publishers and owners.

editors.....mostly liberal
publishers ....whatever sells
owners......whatever sells.

RD (The Sandman) October 17th 09 05:19 PM

2012 forecast: Food riots, ghost malls, mob rule, riots, terror

jps wrote in
:

wrote:

[...]

You think maybe people concerned about spiraling spending, debt and
federal encroachment into thier lives might be a wee bit more
important than who sucks whose dick?

So what were you posting about when Bush handed the wealthy a giant
tax cut and then started two wars, complete with pallets of cash to
distribute to Iraqis?

Bush's ****ups.....

Did you rant and rave that we were spending a ****load of money and
American blood in Iraq? Did you consider Bush a conservative?

Yep, but felt that in many ways, it was a necessary war. Bush is not
true conservative.....but then I am a liberal so what do I know?

Now that we're contemplating spending it on ourselves, you're crying
like a bunch of silly sour grapes babies.

$1.4T deficit. Bailouts of companies that shouldn't haven't been bailed
out and would not have been except for union votes and lobbyists.
Whatever happened to Obama's plan for transparency in government? No
lobbyists influencing his staff or in the White House? The man is full
of promises, yet empty on actually doing much despite his rhetoric.

God forbid we spend money on our health instead of bombing brown
people halfway around the globe in hopes of protecting our oil jones.
If you've got an inferiority complex and don't think you're worth
having decent health care for a reasonable sum,

I already and did before.

feel free to opt out
and die in the streets like they do in third world countries.

Or, just join them. Pay your taxes someplace else.

Ahhhh, the health plan. Reminds me of an Email I ran across the other
day:

Let me get this straight. Congress is going to pass a healthcare plan
written by a committee whose head says he doesn't understand it, passed
by a Congress that hasn't read it but exempts themselves from it, signed
by a president that also hasn't read it, with funding administrered by a
Treasury chief who didn't pay his taxes stating he didn't understand
TurboTax, overseen by a Surgeon General who is obeses, and financed by a
country that nearly broke. What could possibly go wrong?

RD (The Sandman) October 17th 09 05:21 PM

2012 forecast: Food riots, ghost malls, mob rule, riots, terror

jps wrote in
:

On Fri, 16 Oct 2009 17:09:14 -0500,
(Gray Ghost) wrote:

jps wrote in
news:l5lhd5tdg8iu4ge2katvh6jomislo8g1nc@ 4ax.com:

wrote:

Yep.....do you think all the folks at CNN, MSNBC or FOX all march in
lockstep with each other? I think the FOX channel is conservative
just like those other channels are liberal. I don't think that they
are mouthpieces of the Democratic Party or go to that party for
their talking points any more than I think that FOX is the
mouthpiece for the Republican Party.

That's a very foggy mirror you've got.

Fox News *fabricates* stories to tear at Democrats. Olbermann and

Perhaps you could actually document blatant lieing. Warning, you will
be fact checked.

So Jennings didn't counsel a teenage boy having sex with an adult male
to "wear a condom" instead of calling the police? He isn't an admirer
of the founder of NAMBLA?

Anita Dunn didn't say she admired Mao the murderer?

Obama isn't dithering while American troops die?

Maddow may use hyperbole to make their points but they do not
fabricate. Nor do they promote "grassroots" gatherings and then
"report" on them.

They greatly overhyped the "taxpayer" revolt in Washngton DC and
then didn't even cover the gay march on Washington two weeks later
that had at least as many or more attendees -- and it wasn't
promoted on television by CNN or MSNBC.

These a just a few examples of what happens at Fox News every day.
But please feel free to keep fogging that mirror to your heart's
content.

Hey pinhead. Taxpayers are revolting. They've had enough of the lies
and the debt. Democrat, Republican doesn't matter. The fact that you
seem oblivious or worse an endorser of such policies puts in a
minority. One that may become an endangered species.

Show me some of your rants when Bush gave the rich a giant tax cut.

Show me some of your posts when Bush invaded Iraq for dubious reasons.

Let google be your friend. At least that is as good a cite as you have
provided.

Until then, I assume you were goosestepping with the rest of the
"compassionate conservatives" who suffer from low self esteem.

RD (The Sandman) October 17th 09 05:23 PM

news:zradnfNi4vpt5UTXnZ2dnUVZ_oydnZ2d@cablespeedmi .com:

"Barack Hussein Bohica" wrote in
message ...
On Fri, 16 Oct 2009 13:23:03 -0700, jps wrote:

Fox News *fabricates* stories to tear at Democrats.

Prove it or die trying.

They won a court case defending their right to force their employees
to lie.

Perhaps you're only three years old (instead of just acting like it)
and have never heard of the case.

Perhaps you can post a verifiable cite to it.

SaPeIsMa_On_the_Road October 17th 09 05:31 PM

On Fri, 16 Oct 2009 14:16:42 -0700, jps wrote:

wrote:

Yep.....do you think all the folks at CNN, MSNBC or FOX all march in
lockstep with each other? I think the FOX channel is conservative
just
like those other channels are liberal. I don't think that they are
mouthpieces of the Democratic Party or go to that party for their
talking
points any more than I think that FOX is the mouthpiece for the
Republican Party.

That's a very foggy mirror you've got.

Fox News *fabricates* stories

No they don't.

http://newsroom.ucla.edu/portal/ucla...px?RelNum=6664

Media Bias Is Real, Finds UCLA Political Scientist
By Meg Sullivan December 14, 2005

Holy ****. Is this article your answer to everything?

It's 5 years old. Do you think the world has remained exactly as it
was in 2005?

Moonbat math: 3.8 = 5. No wonder they've fudgepacked the economy...

Also considering that the pattern has been consistent for the last 40 years,
what makes idiots think that something has changed in the last 5 years ?
After all, it's the same "journalism" schools that have been turning out the
current as well as the two preceding crops of left-leaners.

queenie October 17th 09 06:34 PM

2012 forecast: Food riots, ghost malls, mob rule, riots, terror

On Fri, 16 Oct 2009 13:26:59 -0700, jps wrote:

Neither do they astroturf taxpayer gatherings like Fox does. Fox news
people not only promote these gatherings they "report" on but they're
in the crowd getting them riled up before the cameras are turned on.

Yet if there is a crown gathered for health care reform, Fox does not
cover it with the same zeal if the cover it at all.

Is that news or premeditated, produced propaganda?

Propaganda...pure and simple.