BoatBanter.com

-   -   2012 forecast: Food riots, ghost malls, mob rule, riots, terror (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/110781-2012-forecast-food-riots-ghost-malls-mob-rule-riots-terror.html)

wf3h October 14th 09 01:35 AM

2012 forecast: Food riots, ghost malls, mob rule, riots, terror

On Oct 13, 4:18*pm, "Morton Davis" wrote:

And was nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize before he was sworn in as
president. He won't make it to eight years.-

no big deal. bush made it to 8 and he ****ed the country like a $2
whore

Demon Buddha October 14th 09 01:54 AM

wf3h wrote:
On Oct 13, 4:18 pm, "Morton Davis" wrote:

And was nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize before he was sworn in as
president. He won't make it to eight years.-

no big deal. bush made it to 8 and he ****ed the country like a $2
whore

And Obama is ****ing it like a crack ho'.

Sort of appropriate, I suppose.

Arf arf arf...

jps October 14th 09 03:22 AM

2012 forecast: Food riots, ghost malls, mob rule, riots, terror

Morton, are you a dog? And, if so, do you **** like one?

Yer Pal Al October 14th 09 04:13 AM

On Oct 13, 5:35*pm, wf3h wrote:
On Oct 13, 4:18*pm, "Morton Davis" wrote:

And was nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize before he was sworn in as
president. He won't make it to eight years.-

no big deal. bush made it to 8 and he ****ed the country like a $2
whore

Maybe if you charged $20 he would have respected you more.

[email protected] October 14th 09 06:14 AM

2012 forecast: Food riots, ghost malls, mob rule, riots, terror

On 12-Oct-2009, queenie wrote:

I totally agree with you, but it seems to me that the Democrats craft
policies that benefit the middle and lower classes and Republican
policies benefit the wealthy.

riiiight. that's why all the rich vote democrat and the working class repub

--
bill-o

Dude777 October 14th 09 12:59 PM

jps wrote:

Morton, are you a dog? And, if so, do you **** like one?

Ask your mama.

lab~rat >:-) October 14th 09 01:25 PM

2012 forecast: Food riots, ghost malls, mob rule, riots, terror

On Tue, 13 Oct 2009 19:29:32 -0400, queenie
puked:

Even if all of the above goes well, it will really depend on how much
the Republican noise machine can convince the American sheep that they
really still have it bad because of Obama's policies.

Yeah, like how Obama convinced you people you was gittin some
hopenchange...
--
lab~rat :-)
Do you want polite or do you want sincere?

wf3h October 14th 09 04:57 PM

On Oct 13, 8:54*pm, Demon Buddha wrote:
wf3h wrote:
On Oct 13, 4:18 pm, "Morton Davis" wrote:

And was nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize before he was sworn in as
president. He won't make it to eight years.-

no big deal. bush made it to 8 and he ****ed the country like a $2
whore

* * * * And Obama is ****ing it like a crack ho'.

really?

how many wars has he gotten us into?

oh. none.

how much has he trashed the economy?

oh. the stock market is up 50% from the time bush left office

yeah i guess if you're a right winger those are pretty grim facts.

read it and weep, bubba

wf3h October 14th 09 04:58 PM

2012 forecast: Food riots, ghost malls, mob rule, riots, terror

On Oct 13, 1:19*pm, (Gray Ghost)
wrote:
wf3h wrote :

On Oct 13, 12:48*pm, (Gray Ghost)
wrote:
wf3h wrote
:

And amid the major crises in our country, one of his first efforts
was to fund abortions in other countries... --

as opposed to bush who, as a first act, restricted funding for
abortions in other countries.

Um, our money, other countries. Exactly what is the issue? I don't want
to pay for abortions in the US let alone in foreign lands.

not the issue. try to stay on topic. the topic was the timing.

And what is the moral imperative to steal my money to kill babies in
foreign countries?-

good thing abortion doesn't kill babies, isn't it? i was a volunteer
guard at an abortion clinic that was the target of 'pro life'
terrorists (one was actually arrested during an incident of
terrorism.)

i never saw or heard of a single baby being killed

Sure Dr Mengele, they were just Jews, who cares?-

i love it when the right wing breaks godwin's laws

i guess he doesn't realize the nazis banned abortion. oh well, the pro
life movement never was pro life. they're just anti-sex

jps October 14th 09 05:33 PM

2012 forecast: Food riots, ghost malls, mob rule, riots, terror

On Wed, 14 Oct 2009 08:58:53 -0700 (PDT), wf3h
wrote:

On Oct 13, 1:19*pm, (Gray Ghost)
wrote:
wf3h wrote :

[...]