BoatBanter.com

-   -   2012 forecast: Food riots, ghost malls, mob rule, riots, terror (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/110781-2012-forecast-food-riots-ghost-malls-mob-rule-riots-terror.html)

Gray Ghost October 16th 09 11:09 PM

2012 forecast: Food riots, ghost malls, mob rule, riots, terror

jps wrote in news:l5lhd5tdg8iu4ge2katvh6jomislo8g1nc@
4ax.com:

On Fri, 16 Oct 2009 14:00:42 -0500, "RD (The Sandman)"
wrote:

Yep.....do you think all the folks at CNN, MSNBC or FOX all march in
lockstep with each other? I think the FOX channel is conservative just
like those other channels are liberal. I don't think that they are
mouthpieces of the Democratic Party or go to that party for their talking
points any more than I think that FOX is the mouthpiece for the
Republican Party.

That's a very foggy mirror you've got.

Fox News *fabricates* stories to tear at Democrats. Olbermann and

Perhaps you could actually document blatant lieing. Warning, you will be fact
checked.

So Jennings didn't counsel a teenage boy having sex with an adult male to
"wear a condom" instead of calling the police? He isn't an admirer of the
founder of NAMBLA?

Anita Dunn didn't say she admired Mao the murderer?

Obama isn't dithering while American troops die?

Maddow may use hyperbole to make their points but they do not
fabricate. Nor do they promote "grassroots" gatherings and then
"report" on them.

They greatly overhyped the "taxpayer" revolt in Washngton DC and then
didn't even cover the gay march on Washington two weeks later that had
at least as many or more attendees -- and it wasn't promoted on
television by CNN or MSNBC.

These a just a few examples of what happens at Fox News every day. But
please feel free to keep fogging that mirror to your heart's content.

Hey pinhead. Taxpayers are revolting. They've had enough of the lies and the
debt. Democrat, Republican doesn't matter. The fact that you seem oblivious
or worse an endorser of such policies puts in a minority. One that may become
an endangered species.

Vic Smith October 16th 09 11:11 PM

2012 forecast: Food riots, ghost malls, mob rule, riots, terror

On Fri, 16 Oct 2009 14:16:42 -0700, jps wrote:

Holy ****. Is this article your answer to everything?

It's 5 years old. Do you think the world has remained exactly as it
was in 2005?

We're talking about today. Every media outlet we're discussing has
undergone pretty radical changes since 2005 and certainly since the
data they were collecting were likely from the immediate aftermath of
the post 911 period.

Then, look at their baseline. It uses politics and politicians as the
baseline.

Do you even know what you're posting or does it matter?

I noticed Aaron Brown hosting a CNN show in what he posted so I
clicked on the link. Dec, 2005, a little more than 4 years ago.
I went in the Navy a bit after JFK was killed, and spent a few weeks
less than 4 years in there.
Within about 6 months of getting out MLK and RFK were dead.
Besides that, Viet Nam was going full tilt, and there were hippies and
drug users all over the place.
And they had invented the geared wheel can opener.
Forgot some other stuff that changed.
Oh yeah, the broads got pretty loose, and the spread of VD was
rampant. That might be compared to Fox.

--Vic

--Vic

Gray Ghost October 16th 09 11:11 PM

2012 forecast: Food riots, ghost malls, mob rule, riots, terror

jps wrote in news:cmohd55k4cnrgf1nhfgnabtt6l1en5coo4@
4ax.com:

jps wrote in

wrote:

Yep.....do you think all the folks at CNN, MSNBC or FOX all march in
lockstep with each other? I think the FOX channel is conservative
just like those other channels are liberal. I don't think that they
are mouthpieces of the Democratic Party or go to that party for their
talking points any more than I think that FOX is the mouthpiece for the
Republican Party.

That's a very foggy mirror you've got.

Fox News *fabricates* stories to tear at Democrats. Olbermann and
Maddow may use hyperbole to make their points but they do not
fabricate. Nor do they promote "grassroots" gatherings and then
"report" on them.

ROFLMAO!! Trust whom you wish. I prefer FOX, you can have Olbermann.

They greatly overhyped the "taxpayer" revolt in Washngton DC and then
didn't even cover the gay march on Washington two weeks later that had
at least as many or more attendees -- and it wasn't promoted on
television by CNN or MSNBC.

Are you saying that the gay march wasn't covered by CCN or MSNBC either?

That must have hurt.

Of course, it was mentioned on FOX. You should watch it from time to
time instead of getting your talking points from the Daily Kos or the
Huffington Post. ;)

These a just a few examples of what happens at Fox News every day. But
please feel free to keep fogging that mirror to your heart's content.

You made a statement and gave *two* possible examples. Don't try to
claim "a few examples". ;)

And you don't answer to **** all. You keep fogging that mirror.

CNN and MSNBC both covered the gay march and the Fox News Taxpayer
Revolt (TM).

Fox News blasted the taxpayer revolt 24/7 for days. The gay march got
10 minutes of coverage. That station is full of ****, as are most of
its followers.

Congrats on creating your own fantasy world. You chose the wrong
capsule.

You think maybe people concerned about spiraling spending, debt and federal
encroachment into thier lives might be a wee bit more important than who
sucks whose dick?

H the K[_2_] October 16th 09 11:18 PM

On 10/16/09 6:11 PM, Vic Smith wrote:
On Fri, 16 Oct 2009 14:16:42 -0700, wrote:

[...]

Indeed, that's what Fox does...it spreads VD...mental VD.

--
http://tinyurl.com/ykaa4k7

leg@sea October 16th 09 11:23 PM

H the K wrote:
[...]

You've got the drip alright...

Vic Smith October 16th 09 11:24 PM

2012 forecast: Food riots, ghost malls, mob rule, riots, terror

On Fri, 16 Oct 2009 16:08:36 -0600, Jake Havoc wrote:

That liberals are dominant is now beyond
dispute.

Are you nuts? Fox News Channel kicks ass every day.
Since when are they liberal?
Maybe you're talking broadcast news or newspapers.
I'm just a cable guy.

--Vic

Jake Havoc October 16th 09 11:30 PM

Vic Smith wrote:
On Fri, 16 Oct 2009 16:08:36 -0600, Jake Havoc wrote:

That liberals are dominant is now beyond
dispute.

Are you nuts? Fox News Channel kicks ass every day.
Since when are they liberal?
Maybe you're talking broadcast news or newspapers.
I'm just a cable guy.

--Vic

True, the survey related to the media at large, not just cable.

jps October 17th 09 12:21 AM

On Fri, 16 Oct 2009 16:09:02 -0600, Jake Havoc wrote:

jps wrote:
On Fri, 16 Oct 2009 16:00:16 -0500, "RD (The Sandman)"
wrote:

jps wrote in
:

wrote:

[...]

http://www.weeklystandard.com/Conten...4/143lkblo.asp

Is this some kind of joke? The Weekly Standard as a cite?

Were you expecting them to be "fair and balanced?"

Sheesh.

jps October 17th 09 12:26 AM

2012 forecast: Food riots, ghost malls, mob rule, riots, terror

On Fri, 16 Oct 2009 17:11:59 -0500,
(Gray Ghost) wrote:

jps wrote in news:cmohd55k4cnrgf1nhfgnabtt6l1en5coo4@
4ax.com:

On Fri, 16 Oct 2009 16:00:16 -0500, "RD (The Sandman)"
wrote:

jps wrote in
:

wrote:

[...]

So what were you posting about when Bush handed the wealthy a giant
tax cut and then started two wars, complete with pallets of cash to
distribute to Iraqis?

Did you rant and rave that we were spending a ****load of money and
American blood in Iraq? Did you consider Bush a conservative?

Now that we're contemplating spending it on ourselves, you're crying
like a bunch of silly sour grapes babies.

God forbid we spend money on our health instead of bombing brown
people halfway around the globe in hopes of protecting our oil jones.

If you've got an inferiority complex and don't think you're worth
having decent health care for a reasonable sum, feel free to opt out
and die in the streets like they do in third world countries.

Or, just join them. Pay your taxes someplace else.

jps October 17th 09 12:28 AM

2012 forecast: Food riots, ghost malls, mob rule, riots, terror

wrote:

[...]

Show me some of your rants when Bush gave the rich a giant tax cut.

Show me some of your posts when Bush invaded Iraq for dubious reasons.

Until then, I assume you were goosestepping with the rest of the
"compassionate conservatives" who suffer from low self esteem.