Default Something terrible is happening...

http://tinyurl.com/mh2blm
--
Birther-Deather-Tenther-Teabagger:
Idiots All

On Wed, 23 Sep 2009 06:36:19 -0400, H the K
wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/mh2blm

Looking out for the impoverished, Harry?

wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/mh2blm

Looking out for the impoverished, Harry?

Of course. Actually, I have no idea what health insurance companies in
their present form do that improves or even maintains the health of
Americans.

*wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/mh2blm

Looking out for the impoverished, Harry?

Of course. Actually, I have no idea what health insurance companies in
their present form do that improves or even maintains the health of
Americans.

--
Birther-Deather-Tenther-Teabagger:
Idiots All

they do ALOT for their rich investors...

not so much for the rest of us.

wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/mh2blm

Looking out for the impoverished, Harry?

Of course. Actually, I have no idea what health insurance companies in
their present form do that improves or even maintains the health of
Americans.

--
Birther-Deather-Tenther-Teabagger:
Idiots All

they do ALOT for their rich investors...

not so much for the rest of us.

I do not understand the hullabaloo over *protecting* health insurance
companies in their present format. They need to be restructured
drastically so they serve their customers, or they need to be dumped and
something better put in their place.

--
Birther-Deather-Tenther-Teabagger:
Idiots All

wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/mh2blm

Looking out for the impoverished, Harry?

Of course. Actually, I have no idea what health insurance companies in
their present form do that improves or even maintains the health of
Americans.

Insurance companies normally contract with the prospective insured to
bear the risk of catastrophic loss in return for the promise of
scheduled payments from the prospective insured. Normally, it is the
health care provider that may improve or "maintain the health of
Americans," if that isn't the already the implied responsibility of
the individual.

On 9/23/09 10:16 AM, wrote:
On Wed, 23 Sep 2009 10:01:59 -0400, H the K
wrote:

wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/mh2blm

Looking out for the impoverished, Harry?

Of course. Actually, I have no idea what health insurance companies in
their present form do that improves or even maintains the health of
Americans.

Insurance companies normally contract with the prospective insured to
bear the risk of catastrophic loss in return for the promise of
scheduled payments from the prospective insured. Normally, it is the
health care provider that may improve or "maintain the health of
Americans," if that isn't the already the implied responsibility of
the individual.

D'oh...that's not what I meant. I know better than you what health
insurance companies do. In their present "for profit" form (even the
non-profits are in it for profit), they add about 30% to the cost of
providing health care.

Better would be a system in which any legit insurer that wants the biz
would offer only a strong standard package of coverage at a standard
rate, and then make its "profits" on supplemental coverages it sells to
its customers.

That's how Switzerland does it, and it works. Health insurance is
mandatory there.

--
Birther-Deather-Tenther-Teabagger:
Idiots All

On Wed, 23 Sep 2009 10:32:26 -0400, H the K
wrote:

On 9/23/09 10:16 AM, wrote:
On Wed, 23 Sep 2009 10:01:59 -0400, H the K
wrote:

wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/mh2blm

Looking out for the impoverished, Harry?

Of course. Actually, I have no idea what health insurance companies in
their present form do that improves or even maintains the health of
Americans.

Insurance companies normally contract with the prospective insured to
bear the risk of catastrophic loss in return for the promise of
scheduled payments from the prospective insured. Normally, it is the
health care provider that may improve or "maintain the health of
Americans," if that isn't the already the implied responsibility of
the individual.

D'oh...that's not what I meant. I know better than you what health
insurance companies do.

deletion of uninformed palaver

Offended by the answer, Harry? You obviously don't know what health
insurance companies do if you must question what is they do that
"improves or even maintains the health of Americans," since such a
formulation is not a fundamental mandate of Health Insurers. The
confusion may lie in that you did not capably articulate your thoughts
to elicit the intended response, and that may be a symptom of being
trapped in the parallel universe of pseudo-intellectualism.

This can't be happening! [email protected] General 11 January 22nd 09 09:12 PM
It's happening! Mike[_9_] ASA 1 July 12th 08 02:38 AM
Accidents Happening Vic Smith General 0 June 2nd 07 03:41 AM
Happening soon in the USA? Stanley Barthfarkle General 4 November 8th 04 09:33 PM
What's happening in Ft Myers FL ? Steve Cruising 10 April 17th 04 03:41 AM