H the K[_2_] H the K[_2_] is offline

Default Something terrible is happening...

On 9/23/09 10:06 AM, wf3h wrote:
On Sep 23, 10:01 am, H the wrote:
On 9/23/09 9:54 AM, wrote:

On Wed, 23 Sep 2009 06:36:19 -0400, H the K
wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/mh2blm

Looking out for the impoverished, Harry?

Of course. Actually, I have no idea what health insurance companies in
their present form do that improves or even maintains the health of
Americans.

--
Birther-Deather-Tenther-Teabagger:
Idiots All

they do ALOT for their rich investors...

not so much for the rest of us.

I do not understand the hullabaloo over *protecting* health insurance
companies in their present format. They need to be restructured
drastically so they serve their customers, or they need to be dumped and
something better put in their place.