Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default AP on Obama's Claim a Tax Isn't Really a Tax: You Lie

"Memo to President Barack Obama: It's a tax. Obama insisted this
weekend on national television that requiring people to carry health
insurance — and fining them if they don't — isn't the same thing as a
tax increase. But the language of Democratic bills to revamp the
nation's health care system doesn't quibble. Both the House bill and
the Senate Finance Committee proposal clearly state that the fines
would be a tax."

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090921/...tax_fact_check

This post is racist and I condemn it.

Not really. However I'm sure our annoying leftie pinheads will claim
it's racist.

It's the only thing they can say when faced with actual facts.

insurance claim Evan Gatehouse2 Cruising 6 December 7th 06 08:56 PM
OT Right will claim it's lies! basskisser General 12 April 4th 05 06:32 PM
Joe and Dave claim they had nothing to do with this Jonathan Ganz ASA 0 July 21st 04 09:35 AM
Scotty's Claim Bobsprit ASA 0 July 29th 03 08:24 PM
Donal's Claim CANDChelp ASA 0 July 24th 03 01:24 PM