Default Humor! Obama's low pass over Texas

"SteveB" wrote in message

"nom=de=plume" wrote in message
"JohnH" wrote in message
http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/8827/97690686.jpg
--

John H

I don't see what that's funny. Basically, it's making light out of
assassinating a president. When would this ever be funny.

--
Nom=de=Plume

I seem to vaguely remember something about a movie regarding the
assassination of President Bush. Does my memory fail me, or is that
correct? I think it is hilarious, and I KNOW it's a joke. Do you know
how I KNOW it is a joke? If he had really flown low over Texas, the plane
would be a pile of smoking rubble. Texans are better shots than that.

Steve

I think you're just sick and should get some help.

--
Nom=de=Plume

"JohnH" wrote in message
http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/8827/97690686.jpg
--

John H

I don't see what that's funny. Basically, it's making light out of
assassinating a president. When would this ever be funny.

--
Nom=de=Plume

I seem to vaguely remember something about a movie regarding the
assassination of President Bush. Does my memory fail me, or is that
correct? I think it is hilarious, and I KNOW it's a joke. Do you know
how I KNOW it is a joke? If he had really flown low over Texas, the plane
would be a pile of smoking rubble. Texans are better shots than that.

Steve

I think you're just sick and should get some help.

You don't believe Texans can shoot better than that?
--

John H

"JohnH" wrote in message
[...]

I believe that no patriotic American would even entertain such a notion of
harming a president.

--
Nom=de=Plume

mgg mgg is offline

"JohnH" wrote in message
http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/8827/97690686.jpg
--

John H

I don't see what that's funny. Basically, it's making light out of
assassinating a president. When would this ever be funny.

--
Nom=de=Plume

I seem to vaguely remember something about a movie regarding the
assassination of President Bush. Does my memory fail me, or is that
correct? I think it is hilarious, and I KNOW it's a joke. Do you know
how I KNOW it is a joke? If he had really flown low over Texas, the plane
would be a pile of smoking rubble. Texans are better shots than that.

Steve

That's for sure! Especially while driving with a beer in one hand, a rifle
in the other, steering with your knees! :-)

--Mike

"JohnH" wrote in message
http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/8827/97690686.jpg
--

John H

I don't see what that's funny. Basically, it's making light out of
assassinating a president. When would this ever be funny.

--
Nom=de=Plume

I seem to vaguely remember something about a movie regarding the
assassination of President Bush. Does my memory fail me, or is that
correct? I think it is hilarious, and I KNOW it's a joke. Do you know
how I KNOW it is a joke? If he had really flown low over Texas, the
plane would be a pile of smoking rubble. Texans are better shots than
that.

Steve

That's for sure! Especially while driving with a beer in one hand, a rifle
in the other, steering with your knees! :-)

No steering with your knees, some hot Texas hottie for that.

"JohnH" wrote in message
[...]

Forgot to mention, she can brink her 48 or glock.

In article ,
says...

"JohnH" wrote in message
http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/8827/97690686.jpg
--

John H

I don't see what that's funny. Basically, it's making light out of
assassinating a president. When would this ever be funny.

--
Nom=de=Plume

I seem to vaguely remember something about a movie regarding the
assassination of President Bush. Does my memory fail me, or is that
correct? I think it is hilarious, and I KNOW it's a joke. Do you know how
I KNOW it is a joke? If he had really flown low over Texas, the plane would
be a pile of smoking rubble. Texans are better shots than that.

Steve

LOL... That was Lenno quality stuff...

--
Dad loves his family, and he was a soldier. He wanted us all to remember
that...

On Sun, 20 Sep 2009 18:03:45 -0700, "nom=de=plume"
wrote:

"JohnH" wrote in message
.. .
http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/8827/97690686.jpg
--

John H

I don't see what that's funny. Basically, it's making light out of
assassinating a president. When would this ever be funny.

Who got assassinated?
--

John H

In article ,
says...

http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/8827/97690686.jpg

Better be careful. One of these pussies here will send your name off to
Washington, and the thought police will be knocking at your door.

Bend over, here comes change...

New Pass sailmonstermomma General 4 March 26th 08 03:48 PM
Active Pass pe.rhodes Tall Ship Photos 2 September 14th 07 03:52 AM
HOW DO I BY PASS THE IGNITION KEY ? sonofadocker General 4 November 19th 06 08:03 PM
OT - Another prediction comes to pass! [email protected] General 50 May 18th 06 05:37 AM
OT--Here's one bill that will never pass NOYB General 86 July 28th 05 12:52 PM