jps jps is offline

Default Another Sanford Black Eye

This guy reminds me of the Edward Norton character in Fight Club...

South Carolina Gov. Mark Sanford (R), "already facing scrutiny for
expensive taxpayer-funded flights, relied on charter jet services
costing more than $63,000 when traveling in Europe on two state
business trips," an Associated Press investigation has found.

"Throughout his political career, Sanford has cast himself as a frugal
conservative, known to demand that state employees use both sides of
Post-It notes. His 2002 gubernatorial campaign included attacks
against other state officials for what he called wasteful travel
expenses."

On Sep 17, 8:46*pm, jps wrote:
This guy reminds me of the Edward Norton character in Fight Club...

South Carolina Gov. Mark Sanford (R), "already facing scrutiny for
expensive taxpayer-funded flights, relied on charter jet services
costing more than $63,000 when traveling in Europe on two state
business trips," an Associated Press investigation has found.

"Throughout his political career, Sanford has cast himself as a frugal
conservative, known to demand that state employees use both sides of
Post-It notes. His 2002 gubernatorial campaign included attacks
against other state officials for what he called wasteful travel
expenses."

jps, you are not following our polituical truce?

Katie Ohara wrote:
On Sep 17, 8:46 pm, jps wrote:
This guy reminds me of the Edward Norton character in Fight Club...

South Carolina Gov. Mark Sanford (R), "already facing scrutiny for
expensive taxpayer-funded flights, relied on charter jet services
costing more than $63,000 when traveling in Europe on two state
business trips," an Associated Press investigation has found.

"Throughout his political career, Sanford has cast himself as a frugal
conservative, known to demand that state employees use both sides of
Post-It notes. His 2002 gubernatorial campaign included attacks
against other state officials for what he called wasteful travel
expenses."

jps, you are not following our polituical truce?

Is Sanford still political? I thought it was transmogrified into humor.

Don't Cry for Me, Argentina...

http://tinyurl.com/dbbr9f

--
Birther-Deather-Tenther-Teabagger:
Idiots All
jps jps is offline

On Thu, 17 Sep 2009 17:52:13 -0700 (PDT), Katie Ohara
wrote:

On Sep 17, 8:46*pm, jps wrote:
This guy reminds me of the Edward Norton character in Fight Club...

South Carolina Gov. Mark Sanford (R), "already facing scrutiny for
expensive taxpayer-funded flights, relied on charter jet services
costing more than $63,000 when traveling in Europe on two state
business trips," an Associated Press investigation has found.

"Throughout his political career, Sanford has cast himself as a frugal
conservative, known to demand that state employees use both sides of
Post-It notes. His 2002 gubernatorial campaign included attacks
against other state officials for what he called wasteful travel
expenses."

jps, you are not following our polituical truce?

I don't know anything about a political truce.

The accumulated stupidity and vitriol coming from the right should
afford lefties a free pass for the next month.

Usenet waterboarding.

wrote:
On Sep 17, 8:46*pm, jps wrote:
[...]

c'mon Harry, yer like me, just can't wait to post something nasty
about the other side. But, resist temptation and gain credibility.

jps jps is offline

wrote:
On Sep 17, 8:46*pm, jps wrote:
[...]

Uh, I'm not Harry and any credibility I might amass isn't coming from
you.

Thanks for the offer.

Sanford and Wilson... H the K[_2_] General 0 September 10th 09 11:40 AM
Sanford not ambitious enough Frogwatch[_2_] General 12 June 28th 09 01:15 AM
Sanford a cheat, what a surprise jps General 32 June 25th 09 12:51 PM
Sanford a Dem jps General 6 June 25th 09 05:23 AM
Black Lawmakers and Black Superdelegates accuss the Clinton's ofracism. Reginald P. Smithers III[_9_] General 32 February 16th 08 03:36 PM