Katie Ohara Katie Ohara is offline

Default Another Sanford Black Eye

On Sep 17, 9:25*pm, jps wrote:
On Thu, 17 Sep 2009 17:52:13 -0700 (PDT), Katie Ohara

wrote:
On Sep 17, 8:46*pm, jps wrote:
This guy reminds me of the Edward Norton character in Fight Club...

South Carolina Gov. Mark Sanford (R), "already facing scrutiny for
expensive taxpayer-funded flights, relied on charter jet services
costing more than $63,000 when traveling in Europe on two state
business trips," an Associated Press investigation has found.

"Throughout his political career, Sanford has cast himself as a frugal
conservative, known to demand that state employees use both sides of
Post-It notes. His 2002 gubernatorial campaign included attacks
against other state officials for what he called wasteful travel
expenses."

jps, you are not following our polituical truce?

I don't know anything about a political truce.

The accumulated stupidity and vitriol coming from the right should
afford lefties a free pass for the next month.

Usenet waterboarding.

c'mon Harry, yer like me, just can't wait to post something nasty
about the other side. But, resist temptation and gain credibility.