Katie Ohara Katie Ohara is offline

Default Another Sanford Black Eye

On Sep 17, 8:46*pm, jps wrote:
This guy reminds me of the Edward Norton character in Fight Club...

South Carolina Gov. Mark Sanford (R), "already facing scrutiny for
expensive taxpayer-funded flights, relied on charter jet services
costing more than $63,000 when traveling in Europe on two state
business trips," an Associated Press investigation has found.

"Throughout his political career, Sanford has cast himself as a frugal
conservative, known to demand that state employees use both sides of
Post-It notes. His 2002 gubernatorial campaign included attacks
against other state officials for what he called wasteful travel
expenses."

jps, you are not following our polituical truce?