Default Customer Service

Westjet employee

For all Employees Who Work with Rude Customers - An award should
go to the Westjet gate attendant in Kelowna , British Columbia some 12
months ago for being smart and funny, while making her point, when
confronted with a passenger who probably deserved to fly as cargo.

A crowded flight was cancelled after Westjet's 767s had been
withdrawn from service.

A single attendant was re-booking a long line of inconvenienced
travelers.
Suddenly an angry passenger pushed his way to the desk.

He slapped his ticket down on the counter and said, "I HAVE to
be on this flight and it HAS to be FIRST CLASS".

The attendant replied, "I'm sorry, sir. I'll be happy to try to
help you, but I've got to help these people first, and I'm sure we'll be
able to work something out."
The passenger was unimpressed. He asked loudly, so that the
passengers behind him could hear, "DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHO I AM?"

Without hesitating, the attendant smiled and grabbed her public
address microphone: "May I have your attention please; may I have your
attention please, " she began - her voice heard clearly throughout the
terminal. "We have a passenger here at Gate 14 WHO DOES NOT KNOW WHO HE IS.
If anyone can help him find his identity, please come to Gate 14."

With the folks behind him in line laughing hysterically, the man
glared at the attendant, gritted his teeth and said, "F...You!"

Without flinching, she smiled and said, (I love this bit) "I'm
sorry, sir, but you'll have to get in line for that too."

--
"Every government interference in the economy consists of giving an unearned
benefit, extorted by force, to some men at the expense of others." - Ayn