Default Boat Gasket? Pole Holder??

(for a photo of this item see my profile pic)

I have a Pro Sport 17' runabout boat... in the side of my boat is a
oval gasket that u insert ur pole into on each end than you out the
pole in the holder and use the bungee cord to secure them. At each
end is a gasket and it holds poles in the side of the boat. I need
replace the GASKET on each end do u know where I can find these?
must
oval and white in color? I am having a hard time locating these. I
also can send a pic if anyone cares to help me identify these
properly. Maybe I am calling them the wrong name not sure, any help
will be great thanks in advance.
Lyn

Boat Gasket - For Pole Holder??? Lyn Freelon General 0 August 27th 09 04:15 PM
Geomagnetic pole vs Magnetic Pole Bob Crantz ASA 7 March 15th 06 06:22 PM
EE ZZ out rod holder mark s General 0 September 1st 04 05:37 PM
Bomar hatch gasket material on eBay - search for Bomar hatch gasket bluewater Boat Building 2 March 13th 04 06:50 PM
Bomar hatch gasket material on eBay - search for Bomar hatch gasket bluewater Cruising 4 March 13th 04 06:50 PM