BoatBanter.com

-   -   Boat Gasket? Pole Holder?? (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/109208-boat-gasket-pole-holder.html)

Lyn Freelon August 27th 09 04:22 PM

Boat Gasket? Pole Holder??

(for a photo of this item see my profile pic)

I have a Pro Sport 17' runabout boat... in the side of my boat is a
oval gasket that u insert ur pole into on each end than you out the
pole in the holder and use the bungee cord to secure them. At each
end is a gasket and it holds poles in the side of the boat. I need
replace the GASKET on each end do u know where I can find these?
must
oval and white in color? I am having a hard time locating these. I
also can send a pic if anyone cares to help me identify these
properly. Maybe I am calling them the wrong name not sure, any help
will be great thanks in advance.
Lyn