bluewater

Default Bomar hatch gasket material on eBay - search for Bomar hatch gasket

Yah, I know - no adverts - but who else is gonna need this stuff.

Steve

"bluewater" wrote in message
Yah, I know - no adverts - but who else is gonna need this stuff.

Email me more details. I have Bowmar hatches.

Steve
s/v Good Intentions

Brian D

I don't want to start a flame war, but I had the impression that the thread
about advertisements came up before and the FAQ didn't disallow them. But,
people expect posters to be respectful and to maintain the boat building
nature of the newsgroup. Only the anal tight-underwear crowd will complain
about somebody putting an occasional boat building related advertisement
here, even if you are selling something yourself ...as you said, who else
will need this stuff?

Brian
http://www.advantagecomposites.com/tongass