Default Edward "Ted" Kennedy gone...

H the K wrote:

What's ironic is that Frogwatch Dumfoch or his kids or his grandkids
will benefit from Kennedy's work in the senate.

Yea, it's too bad Mary Jo Kopechne will never benefit from Ted's work in
the senate. Or any kids or grandkids she may have had.

Johnson

Frogwatch wrote:
On Aug 26, 12:14 pm, NotNow wrote:
Frogwatch wrote:
On Aug 26, 10:55 am, H the K wrote:
Frogwatch wrote:
On Aug 26, 10:28 am, NotNow wrote:
Frogwatch wrote:
On Aug 26, 9:43 am, Jeem wrote:
Don White wrote:
"Jeem" wrote in message
Don White wrote:
"Tom Francis - SWSports" wrote in
messagenews:8e3a9515gm7dvj44salce1g4o7k5ko7uga@4ax .com...
A true American - he knew tragedy and triumph, he was the best of us
and the worst of us.
Hard to believe... the Kennedys always seemed bigger than life...
Hard to believe? What's that supposed to mean?
Stick your head up your ass... the answer is there.
Don't get all huffy Donny. It is often difficult to make sense out of
your comments.
I consider it an insult to be lumped in with a coward like Ted
Kennedy. I hope he suffered no more and no less than Miss Kopechne
and I hope his hypocrisy is judged fairly in any afterlife.
Of course, he's a liberal. I'm betting that if he was a conservative,
he'd be forgiven, correct?
Nobody forgives Ted Stevens (Rep. AK) for his corruption. We all
consider the Rep. Governor of SC to be a joke. As your charge of
hypocrisy is baseless, I think that you have made the charge because
you know that Dems are hypocrites and you accept it.
On this sad day, there is solace in realizing that your side of the
fence, the conservative, Republican side, has done virtually nothing via
legislation or leadership by elected officials, to improve the plight of
middle and lower families in this country.
Unfortunately, the world is a better place with Ted Kennedy gone, what
a wasted life.

You do realize, don't you, that he done a LOT of good for the United
States, don't you? He was a lot more than a crappy driver!

There are some people whose lives are lived so despicably as to make
even atheists hope for everlasting damnation and Ted Kennedy was one
of them.

For doing one thing wrong?

"U-joint Buster" wrote in message
On Wed, 26 Aug 2009 07:35:22 -0700 (PDT), Frogwatch
wrote:

On Aug 26, 10:28 am, NotNow wrote:
Frogwatch wrote:
On Aug 26, 9:43 am, Jeem wrote:
Don White wrote:
"Jeem" wrote in message
. ..
Don White wrote:
[...]

I am sorry to hear that Krause has lost respect for you.

That pains me more than the loss of Ted Kennedy. Maybe I spent too
much time listening to him on C-Span. The story Tom told, about the
graveside visits, was touching, But ...
--
John H

How many military funeral services do you go to Colonel Klink?
We don't count golfing days.

JustWait wrote:
In article f3a959e9-b035-4db5-b468-f34b6516ab61
@a13g2000yqc.googlegroups.com, says...
Frogwatch wrote:
On Aug 26, 9:43 am, Jeem wrote:
Don White wrote:
"Jeem" wrote in message
Don White wrote:
[...]

Sometimes I think my friend Loog, misses half the posts we make

Please, enlighten me! Show me the posts you, Frog and John have made
dissing conservative politicians.

Frogwatch wrote:
On Aug 26, 12:22 pm, NotNow wrote:
Frogwatch wrote:
Frogwatch wrote:
On Aug 26, 9:43 am, Jeem wrote:
Don White wrote:
"Jeem" wrote in message
Don White wrote:
[...]
...middle and lower income families...
Ted Kennedy was a soviet apologist who effectively caused the Soviet
union to exist years longer than necessary and as a result we had
Chernobyle and thousands sent to Gulags. Ted effectively drowned in
the blood of his own victims.

But let me just take a guess here..... When he worked with Bush to enact
No Child Left Behind, he was great huh?

The Kennedys were never American Royalty, they were simply Yankee
White trash with illegally obtained wealth that they used to buy
political office and cultivate their image. Joseph Kennedy was a
notable Anti-semite and Nazi sympathizer, nothing more than a rich
Yankee redneck. Jack Kennedy actually lost the election of 1960 but
the election in Illinois was rigged by the Daley regime using Kennedy
money and Nixon (yes, THAT Nixon) agreed not to pursue recounts
because it would divide the nation. Jack Kennedy's entire short term
of office was a disaster from the Bay of Pigs to the Cuban missile
crisis, both caused by his astonishing stupidity. While we had a few
advisors in South Viet Nam under Eisenhower, Kennedy put the first
ground troops there thus starting the Viet Nam war. Kennedy's term of
office was such a disaster that Oswald may have done us all a favor.
Forty six years later, we are still paying for the results of his
stupidity with the Cuban Embargo.

First of all, because a family is/does something it's automatic that any
relative, no matter how distant is like that also? You said a whole heap
of bad things about the family, but not anything about the person we are
discussing here. Do you know anything about the Bush family? I'm betting
that if a Bush dies, you won't be here going on and on about how
terrible that person is because the family was such and such.

Frogwatch wrote:
On Aug 26, 9:43 am, Jeem wrote:
Don White wrote:
"Jeem" wrote in message
Don White wrote:
[...]

One wonders how many soldiers are dead or maimed because of herring's
incompetency.

Frogwatch wrote:
On Aug 26, 9:43 am, Jeem wrote:
Don White wrote:
"Jeem" wrote in message
Don White wrote:
[...]

Every Democrat is a hypocrite???

I agree, Loogy.
--
John H

"If you think healthcare is expensive now, wait until it's free!"
--Anonymous

On Aug 26, 2:18*pm, H the K wrote:
Don White wrote:
.. .
wrote:

On Aug 26, 10:28 am, NotNow wrote:
Frogwatch wrote:
On Aug 26, 9:43 am, Jeem wrote:
Don White wrote:
"Jeem" wrote in message
. com...
Don White wrote:
[...]

Jack Kennedy CAUSED the Cuban missile crisis by putting Jupiter
missiles in Turkey less than 100 miles from the Soviet Union. Anybody
with more than 2 neurons would have expected the Soviets to respond in
kind. Guess what, the agreement for resolving the crisis was that the
Soviets remove their missiles AND the USA would remove the missiles
from Turkey. I'd say Krushev was the hero in that Crisis by backing
down. I hate thinking good of the Soviets but in that case they were
right.
And the Bay of Pigs, what kind of moron would agree to such a thing
AND then not support it once it was going? Pure Kennedy cowardice.

On Wed, 26 Aug 2009 13:03:03 -0400, Gene
wrote:

On Wed, 26 Aug 2009 07:35:22 -0700 (PDT), Frogwatch penned the
following well considered thoughts to the readers of rec.boats:

|We all
|consider the Rep. Governor of SC to be a joke.

No, "we" don't......
http://tinyurl.com/kvhymo

There's always a few exceptions, but I didn't know you, one of the
"we", were among them.

"Frogwatch" wrote in message
?I consider it an insult to be lumped in with a coward like Ted
?Kennedy. I hope he suffered no more and no less than Miss Kopechne
?and I hope his hypocrisy is judged fairly in any afterlife.

I consider it an insult to be lumped in with cowards like Bush, Cheney,
Rummy, etc. They killed thousands of American soldiers and are about as
un-American as it's possible to be. Thugs, thieves, and liars.

--
Nom=de=Plume