Default Edward "Ted" Kennedy gone...

Don White wrote:
"Jeem" wrote in message
Don White wrote:
"Tom Francis - SWSports" wrote in
message ...
A true American - he knew tragedy and triumph, he was the best of us
and the worst of us.
Hard to believe... the Kennedys always seemed bigger than life...

Hard to believe? What's that supposed to mean?

Stick your head up your ass... the answer is there.

Don't get all huffy Donny. It is often difficult to make sense out of
your comments.

On Aug 26, 9:43*am, Jeem wrote:
Don White wrote:
"Jeem" wrote in message
. ..
messagenews:8e3a9515gm7dvj44salce1g4o7k5ko7uga@4ax .com...
A true American - he knew tragedy and triumph, he was the best of us
and the worst of us.
Hard to believe... the Kennedys always seemed bigger than life...

Hard to believe? What's that supposed to mean?

Stick your head up your ass... the answer is there.

Don't get all huffy Donny. It is often difficult to make sense out of
your comments.

I consider it an insult to be lumped in with a coward like Ted
Kennedy. I hope he suffered no more and no less than Miss Kopechne
and I hope his hypocrisy is judged fairly in any afterlife.

Frogwatch wrote:
On Aug 26, 9:43 am, Jeem wrote:
Don White wrote:
"Jeem" wrote in message
Don White wrote:
"Tom Francis - SWSports" wrote in
messagenews:8e3a9515gm7dvj44salce1g4o7k5ko7uga@4ax .com...
A true American - he knew tragedy and triumph, he was the best of us
and the worst of us.
Hard to believe... the Kennedys always seemed bigger than life...
Hard to believe? What's that supposed to mean?
Stick your head up your ass... the answer is there.

Don't get all huffy Donny. It is often difficult to make sense out of
your comments.

I consider it an insult to be lumped in with a coward like Ted
Kennedy. I hope he suffered no more and no less than Miss Kopechne
and I hope his hypocrisy is judged fairly in any afterlife.

It is unkind to speak ill of the dead but be consoled in the fact that
he is no longer a burden on the taxpayer.

Frogwatch wrote:
On Aug 26, 9:43 am, Jeem wrote:
Don White wrote:
"Jeem" wrote in message
Don White wrote:
"Tom Francis - SWSports" wrote in
messagenews:8e3a9515gm7dvj44salce1g4o7k5ko7uga@4ax .com...
A true American - he knew tragedy and triumph, he was the best of us
and the worst of us.
Hard to believe... the Kennedys always seemed bigger than life...
Hard to believe? What's that supposed to mean?
Stick your head up your ass... the answer is there.

Don't get all huffy Donny. It is often difficult to make sense out of
your comments.

I consider it an insult to be lumped in with a coward like Ted
Kennedy. I hope he suffered no more and no less than Miss Kopechne
and I hope his hypocrisy is judged fairly in any afterlife.

Teddy was a braver man than you will ever be. Compared to Kennedy, your
accomplishments on behalf of your fellow man amount to less significance
than the pus under a teenybopper's blackhead. In fact, the more you post
here, the less respect I have for you. You more and more are coming
across as a right-wing extremist lunatic.

SamPaine wrote:
"wf3h" wrote in message
On Aug 26, 6:30 am, Tom Francis - SWSports
wrote:
A true American - he knew tragedy and triumph, he was the best of us
and the worst of us.

amazing man from an amazing family

And founder of the Chappaquiddick Triathlon.

Drink, Drive, Swim

asshole.

Frogwatch wrote:
On Aug 26, 9:43 am, Jeem wrote:
Don White wrote:
"Jeem" wrote in message
Don White wrote:
"Tom Francis - SWSports" wrote in
messagenews:8e3a9515gm7dvj44salce1g4o7k5ko7uga@4ax .com...
A true American - he knew tragedy and triumph, he was the best of us
and the worst of us.
Hard to believe... the Kennedys always seemed bigger than life...
Hard to believe? What's that supposed to mean?
Stick your head up your ass... the answer is there.

Don't get all huffy Donny. It is often difficult to make sense out of
your comments.

I consider it an insult to be lumped in with a coward like Ted
Kennedy. I hope he suffered no more and no less than Miss Kopechne
and I hope his hypocrisy is judged fairly in any afterlife.

Of course, he's a liberal. I'm betting that if he was a conservative,
he'd be forgiven, correct?

On Aug 26, 10:28*am, NotNow wrote:
Frogwatch wrote:
On Aug 26, 9:43 am, Jeem wrote:
Don White wrote:
"Jeem" wrote in message
. ..
Don White wrote:
"Tom Francis - SWSports" wrote in
messagenews:8e3a9515gm7dvj44salce1g4o7k5ko7uga@4ax .com...
A true American - he knew tragedy and triumph, he was the best of us
and the worst of us.
Hard to believe... the Kennedys always seemed bigger than life...
Hard to believe? What's that supposed to mean?
Stick your head up your ass... the answer is there.
Don't get all huffy Donny. It is often difficult to make sense out of
your comments.

I consider it an insult to be lumped in with a coward like Ted
Kennedy. *I hope he suffered no more and no less than Miss Kopechne
and I hope his hypocrisy is judged fairly in any afterlife.

Of course, he's a liberal. I'm betting that if he was a conservative,
he'd be forgiven, correct?

Nobody forgives Ted Stevens (Rep. AK) for his corruption. We all
consider the Rep. Governor of SC to be a joke. As your charge of
hypocrisy is baseless, I think that you have made the charge because
you know that Dems are hypocrites and you accept it.

Frogwatch wrote:
On Aug 26, 9:43 am, Jeem wrote:
Don White wrote:
"Jeem" wrote in message
Don White wrote:
[...]

On this sad day, there is solace in realizing that your side of the
fence, the conservative, Republican side, has done virtually nothing via
legislation or leadership by elected officials, to improve the plight of
middle and lower families in this country.

On Aug 26, 10:55*am, H the K wrote:
Frogwatch wrote:
On Aug 26, 10:28 am, NotNow wrote:
Frogwatch wrote:
On Aug 26, 9:43 am, Jeem wrote:
Don White wrote:
"Jeem" wrote in message
m...
Don White wrote:
[...]

Unfortunately, the world is a better place with Ted Kennedy gone, what
a wasted life.

NotNow wrote:
Frogwatch wrote:
On Aug 26, 9:43 am, Jeem wrote:
Don White wrote:
"Jeem" wrote in message
Don White wrote:
"Tom Francis - SWSports" wrote in
messagenews:8e3a9515gm7dvj44salce1g4o7k5ko7uga@4ax .com...
A true American - he knew tragedy and triumph, he was the best of us
and the worst of us.
Hard to believe... the Kennedys always seemed bigger than life...
Hard to believe? What's that supposed to mean?
Stick your head up your ass... the answer is there.
Don't get all huffy Donny. It is often difficult to make sense out of
your comments.

I consider it an insult to be lumped in with a coward like Ted
Kennedy. I hope he suffered no more and no less than Miss Kopechne
and I hope his hypocrisy is judged fairly in any afterlife.

Of course, he's a liberal. I'm betting that if he was a conservative,
he'd be forgiven, correct?

Are you saying God is a conservative. Yay! I knew it all along.