Default A Surefire Plan!

On Aug 21, 5:41*am, Old Guzzisti wrote:
On Thu, 20 Aug 2009 17:32:44 -0700 (PDT), wf3h
wrote:

On Aug 20, 8:11*pm, Old Guzzisti wrote:
Let's get this straight...

We're going to pass a health care plan

-written by a committee whose head says he doesn't understand it,

we had 8 years of free market capitalism...and look at what it did for
us

it's time to get some benefits for the middle class instead of
wallstreet.

What could possibly go wrong?

--

we could say no and continue to rely on the free market....that'd
screw us good

You, wf3h, are an incessant whiner who wants to blame Republicans for
your stupidity in money matters.

and you are a sock puppet for thieves.

wrote:

On Aug 20, 8:11*pm, Old Guzzisti wrote:
Let's get this straight...

We're going to pass a health care plan

-written by a committee whose head says he doesn't understand it,

we had 8 years of free market capitalism...and look at what it did for
us

it's time to get some benefits for the middle class instead of
wallstreet.

What could possibly go wrong?

--

we could say no and continue to rely on the free market....that'd
screw us good

You, wf3h, are an incessant whiner who wants to blame Republicans for
your stupidity in money matters.

and you are a sock puppet for thieves.

A stupid man leaves his possessions in the street and whines when they
are removed.

--

John H

"My reading of history convinces me that most bad government
results from too much government."

Thomas Jefferson

wrote:

and you are a sock puppet for thieves.

A stupid man leaves his possessions in the street and whines when they
are removed.

--

glad to see you admit the 'free market' we created in this country by
trusting the rich is a form of thievery....

welcome to reality

wrote:

On Aug 20, 8:11 pm, Old Guzzisti wrote:
Let's get this straight...
We're going to pass a health care plan
-written by a committee whose head says he doesn't understand it,
we had 8 years of free market capitalism...and look at what it did for
us
it's time to get some benefits for the middle class instead of
wallstreet.
What could possibly go wrong?
--
we could say no and continue to rely on the free market....that'd
screw us good

You, wf3h, are an incessant whiner who wants to blame Republicans for
your stupidity in money matters.

and you are a sock puppet for thieves.

You do know you are dealing with John Herring here, the guy who spent
his entire career sucking the government teat, first in the army and
then as a teacher, right? He lives off a taxpayer-provided pension and
health care bennies now.

In addition he also is a racist and a hater of Latinos.

In other words, there's nothing there worth engaging. The p.o.s. is a
card-carrying member of the GOP's "I've got mine, so foch you" club.

wrote:

[...]

ah...the 'do as i say, not as i do' crowd...yeah they're always
willing to tell others how to what they can't.

wrote:

On Aug 20, 8:11 pm, Old Guzzisti wrote:
Let's get this straight...

We're going to pass a health care plan

-written by a committee whose head says he doesn't understand it,

we had 8 years of free market capitalism...and look at what it did for
us

it's time to get some benefits for the middle class instead of
wallstreet.

What could possibly go wrong?

--

we could say no and continue to rely on the free market....that'd
screw us good

You, wf3h, are an incessant whiner who wants to blame Republicans for
your stupidity in money matters.

--
John H.

Damn straight, every one should know that conservatives have never ever
done anything other than good and liberals have never, ever done
anything that WAS good.

wf3h wrote:
On Aug 20, 8:11 pm, Old Guzzisti wrote:
Let's get this straight...

We're going to pass a health care plan

-written by a committee whose head says he doesn't understand it,

we had 8 years of free market capitalism...and look at what it did for
us

it's time to get some benefits for the middle class instead of
wallstreet.

What could possibly go wrong?

--

we could say no and continue to rely on the free market....that'd
screw us good

The hard core righties here don't think that Bush did anything
wrong....ever. It's all some liberals fault. Ask them!

"Old Guzzisti" wrote in message
Let's get this straight...

We're going to pass a health care plan

-written by a committee whose head says he doesn't understand it,

-passed by a Congress that hasn't read it but exempts themselves from
it,

-signed by a president that also hasn't read it and who smokes,

-with funding administered by a treasury chief who didn't pay his
taxes,

-overseen by a surgeon general who is obese, and...

-financed by a country that's nearly broke.

What could possibly go wrong?

--
John H.

What do you care?
You already 'have yours'........as long as Uncle Sam is operational.

On Fri, 21 Aug 2009 00:23:14 -0300, "Don White"
wrote:

"Old Guzzisti" wrote in message
.. .
Let's get this straight...

We're going to pass a health care plan

-written by a committee whose head says he doesn't understand it,

-passed by a Congress that hasn't read it but exempts themselves from
it,

-signed by a president that also hasn't read it and who smokes,

-with funding administered by a treasury chief who didn't pay his
taxes,

-overseen by a surgeon general who is obese, and...

-financed by a country that's nearly broke.

What could possibly go wrong?

--
John H.

What do you care?
You already 'have yours'........as long as Uncle Sam is operational.

Just think, Donnie, if you'd applied yourself instead of waiting for
handouts, you'd be in decent shape too.

Now, just sit back and whine like 'wf2wh' or whatever.
--
John H.

"The truth is that unions are essentially parasitic organizations that
thrive only by draining and ultimately destroying the companies and
industries they control."

wrote:

[...]

guess he doesn't realize a hundred million middle class wage earners
are in the same boat. after all, he's been told by the rich that
they're doing OK after having ravaged the middle class....so that
means all is right with the world.

O's 50 Billion Plan Eisboch General 41 November 15th 08 04:31 AM
The Buddy Plan UglyDan®©™ General 7 August 22nd 08 02:45 AM
PLan B, or is it C, I forget [email protected] General 3 August 20th 08 03:53 PM
OT--The Man with the plan NOYB General 24 September 8th 05 12:43 AM
( OT ) There is no plan Jim General 1 April 23rd 04 05:10 PM