Default Maryland Sausage

A guy goes into a store and tells the clerk, "I'd like some
Maryland sausage."

The clerk looks at him and says, "Are you from Maryland?"

The guy, clearly offended, says, "Well, yes I am. But let me ask you
something. If I had asked for Italian sausage would you ask me if I was
from Italy?"

The clerk replied: "Well, no."

"Or if I had asked for German bratwurst, would you ask me if I was
from Germany?"

"Uh, no," answered the clerk.

"If I asked for a kosher hot dog would you ask me if I was from Israel? Or
if I had asked for a taco would you ask if I was from Mexico? Would ya, huh?
Would ya?"

"No, not at all," came the reply.

With deep self-righteous indignation, the guy says, "Well, all right
then, why did you ask me if I'm from Maryland just because I ask for
Maryland sausage?"

"Because this is Home Depot."

On Sun, 16 Aug 2009 13:51:40 -0400, "Lu Powell"
wrote:

[...]

Yes, that was good. Let's see who gets ****ed off at it.

news
wrote:

[...]

No matter. He's been killfiled. He's too bigoted and racist to suit me.

wrote:

[...]

This is similar to that old joke about the blonde that goes into a
store to buy a televison set...

On 16-Aug-2009, JLH OPAof7 wrote:

"No, not at all," came the reply.

With deep self-righteous indignation, the guy says, "Well, all right
then, why did you ask me if I'm from Maryland just because I ask for
Maryland sausage?"

"Because this is Home Depot."

Yes, that was good. Let's see who gets ****ed off at it.

What an idiot! Sausage at Home Depot? EVERYONE knows that's where people
from Maryland get their blow up sheep!

The Freak in Maryland? jps General 2 August 15th 09 01:45 AM
Maryland taxes S**T Jim, General 6 February 26th 05 01:10 PM
WTB: 14' Boom in Maryland Howaya Marketplace 0 May 4th 04 01:22 PM
FS: New Raymarine VHF in Maryland Peter Kennedy Marketplace 0 January 1st 04 04:06 PM