Lu Powell[_8_] Lu Powell[_8_] is offline

Default Maryland Sausage

A guy goes into a store and tells the clerk, "I'd like some
Maryland sausage."

The clerk looks at him and says, "Are you from Maryland?"

The guy, clearly offended, says, "Well, yes I am. But let me ask you
something. If I had asked for Italian sausage would you ask me if I was
from Italy?"

The clerk replied: "Well, no."

"Or if I had asked for German bratwurst, would you ask me if I was
from Germany?"

"Uh, no," answered the clerk.

"If I asked for a kosher hot dog would you ask me if I was from Israel? Or
if I had asked for a taco would you ask if I was from Mexico? Would ya, huh?
Would ya?"

"No, not at all," came the reply.

With deep self-righteous indignation, the guy says, "Well, all right
then, why did you ask me if I'm from Maryland just because I ask for
Maryland sausage?"

"Because this is Home Depot."