Default The Bible, Revised Standard Goofus Edition

On Sat, 8 Aug 2009 19:50:41 -0400, JustWait
wrote:

Oh man... Lemme' see. I spent a part of my life in Northern
Alabama/Tennessee and I did fine without any religious contact.

Were you trying to run a local business or be involved in the
community?

Even in the north you can run into issues.

wrote:

Oh man... Lemme' see. I spent a part of my life in Northern
Alabama/Tennessee and I did fine without any religious contact.

Were you trying to run a local business or be involved in the
community?

Even in the north you can run into issues.

That's our boy w'hine, playing in the septic tank with a non-boater and
encouraging boating discussion.

JustWait wrote:
In article ,
says...
On Fri, 07 Aug 2009 21:13:53 -0400, Wizard of Woodstock
wrote:

They told me that if I voted for a Republican President, that
politicians would use religion as a bludgeon against policies and
their critics.

And they were right!

http://www.ocregister.com/articles/c...orange-medical
I've been trying to school others here, but I'm afraid they've begun
to think I'm sortuva nut! Maybe I can help you before it is too
late....

If you think religion isn't a bludgeon..... you better stay the hell
out of South Carolina...... (or the South, for that matter....)

http://christianexodus.org/

Oh man... Lemme' see. I spent a part of my life in Northern
Alabama/Tennessee and I did fine without any religious contact. What's
the matter with you man? I think it's time to take off the tin hat...

Was that the part of your life when you were supposed to be attending
K-12? If so, it explains a lot about you.

Destinator SP version 2007, and myDestinator Traffic in 20 U.S. cities, GPS Navigation, and the Physician Database for USA 2007 EDITION, and the 19 Millions Vol.14 EMail Address List CD, 2007 EDITION [email protected] General 1 April 14th 07 04:09 AM
Re-revised Captain's List Scotty ASA 12 April 19th 05 02:07 AM
Moving Windsway Too - Revised Vic Fraenckel Cruising 1 June 13th 04 03:21 AM
XR-6 question revised kenneth blevins General 0 August 14th 03 12:22 AM