Vic Fraenckel

Default Moving Windsway Too - Revised

Moving Windsway Too

Schedule

Jun 14 To Savannah via Montclair

Jun 18 To Stockbridge to get Johnny and Charlie

Jun 19 Return to Savannah

Jun 20 Nancy arrives Savannah

Jun 21 Depart Savannah enroute, via the ICW, to Wilmington, NC

Jun 26 or
Jun 27 Arrive in Wilmington, NC and drop off JW

Jun 28 Continue on to Chesapeake Bay via ICW

Jly 5 Arrive at Coles Point Plantation Marina

Jly 7 or
Jly 8 Becky and Charlie return to Atlanta via air
or other conveyance

Jly 10 Nancy and Vic to Schenectady

Communications:

Vic Cell 518 466 2928
Nancy Cell: 518 421 6532

Note: Anyone calling us from the 518 area code need NOT dial the 518
There is NO guarantee that we will have continuous cell phone coverage

Victor Fraenckel - The Windman
victorf ATSIGN windreader DOTcom
KC2GUI

Home of the WindReader Electronic Theodolite
Read the WIND

"Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long
and hard the road may be; for without victory there is no survival."
- Winston [Leonard Spencer] Churchill (1874 - 1965)

Dost thou not know, my son, with how little wisdom the world is governed?
-Count Oxenstierna (ca 1620) to the young King Gustavus Adolphus

Vic Fraenckel

Sorry about this. Thought I was sending an e-mail not posting to the
newsgroup.

Vic