Default The Bible, Revised Standard Goofus Edition

They told me that if I voted for a Republican President, that
politicians would use religion as a bludgeon against policies and
their critics.

And they were right!

http://www.ocregister.com/articles/c...orange-medical

Gene wrote:
On Fri, 07 Aug 2009 21:13:53 -0400, Wizard of Woodstock
wrote:

They told me that if I voted for a Republican President, that
politicians would use religion as a bludgeon against policies and
their critics.

And they were right!

http://www.ocregister.com/articles/c...orange-medical

I've been trying to school others here, but I'm afraid they've begun
to think I'm sortuva nut! Maybe I can help you before it is too
late....

If you think religion isn't a bludgeon..... you better stay the hell
out of South Carolina...... (or the South, for that matter....)

http://christianexodus.org/

NE Florida is overpopulated with super religious nutcases. A month after
we moved there, I was thinking...holy crap, now I know what the dark
ages were like.

wrote:

They told me that if I voted for a Republican President, that
politicians would use religion as a bludgeon against policies and
their critics.

And they were right!

http://www.ocregister.com/articles/c...orange-medical

I've been trying to school others here, but I'm afraid they've begun
to think I'm sortuva nut! Maybe I can help you before it is too
late....

If you think religion isn't a bludgeon..... you better stay the hell
out of South Carolina...... (or the South, for that matter....)

http://christianexodus.org/

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZoooooooooooommmmmmmmm

"Wizard of Woodstock" wrote in message
They told me that if I voted for a Republican President, that
politicians would use religion as a bludgeon against policies and
their critics.

And they were right!

http://www.ocregister.com/articles/c...orange-medical

Interesting
"
Rep. Loretta Sanchez, D-Santa Ana, the guest of honor, said she supports
universal health care, but that's not what's being debated in the Capitol.

Instead, she said, the current proposal would provide federal subsidies on a
sliding scale for health insurance premiums for families that earn up to
$88,200 a year, which is four times the official federal poverty level
threshold"

First time I have heard that pitch.

NE Florida is overpopulated with super religious nutcases. A month after
we moved there, I was thinking...holy crap, now I know what the dark
ages were like.

And I'll bet your new neighbors were thinking...holy crap, where is
the nearest hospital psyc ward.

On Fri, 07 Aug 2009 22:02:19 -0400, Gene
wrote:

wrote:

They told me that if I voted for a Republican President, that
politicians would use religion as a bludgeon against policies and
their critics.

And they were right!

http://www.ocregister.com/articles/c...orange-medical

I've been trying to school others here, but I'm afraid they've begun
to think I'm sortuva nut! Maybe I can help you before it is too
late....

If you think religion isn't a bludgeon..... you better stay the hell
out of South Carolina...... (or the South, for that matter....)

http://christianexodus.org/

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZoooooooooooommmmmmmm m

Alright....... 'ya got me, but my position has been overrun by the
"faithful" and I admit that I can't discern my leg being pulled from
those committed to jerking my leg to Jaysus.....

It is all so...... ethereal.....

Chronos, Ra, Apophis, Anubis, Ba'al.... SO much easier to understand

ROTFL!!!

You forgot the Ori. :)

On Fri, 7 Aug 2009 19:35:38 -0700, "Calif Bill"
wrote:

"Wizard of Woodstock" wrote in message
.. .
They told me that if I voted for a Republican President, that
politicians would use religion as a bludgeon against policies and
their critics.

And they were right!

http://www.ocregister.com/articles/c...orange-medical

Interesting
"
Rep. Loretta Sanchez, D-Santa Ana, the guest of honor, said she supports
universal health care, but that's not what's being debated in the Capitol.

Instead, she said, the current proposal would provide federal subsidies on a
sliding scale for health insurance premiums for families that earn up to
$88,200 a year, which is four times the official federal poverty level
threshold"

First time I have heard that pitch.

Apparently, she hasn't read the bill either. :)

wrote:

[...]

For the record, I consider myself a man of faith. I participate in my
parish activities, taught Sunday school, served on the parish and
diocese councils and attend mass every Sunday.

However I understand your point and I have no small appreciation for
it.

In article ,
says...

wrote:

They told me that if I voted for a Republican President, that
politicians would use religion as a bludgeon against policies and
their critics.

And they were right!

http://www.ocregister.com/articles/c...orange-medical

I've been trying to school others here, but I'm afraid they've begun
to think I'm sortuva nut! Maybe I can help you before it is too
late....

If you think religion isn't a bludgeon..... you better stay the hell
out of South Carolina...... (or the South, for that matter....)

http://christianexodus.org/

Oh man... Lemme' see. I spent a part of my life in Northern
Alabama/Tennessee and I did fine without any religious contact. What's
the matter with you man? I think it's time to take off the tin hat...

--
Wafa free since 2009

Destinator SP version 2007, and myDestinator Traffic in 20 U.S. cities, GPS Navigation, and the Physician Database for USA 2007 EDITION, and the 19 Millions Vol.14 EMail Address List CD, 2007 EDITION [email protected] General 1 April 14th 07 04:09 AM
Re-revised Captain's List Scotty ASA 12 April 19th 05 02:07 AM
Moving Windsway Too - Revised Vic Fraenckel Cruising 1 June 13th 04 03:21 AM
XR-6 question revised kenneth blevins General 0 August 14th 03 12:22 AM