Default That damned Clinton

Just Regigie wrote:
H the K wrote:
BAR wrote:
H the K wrote:
BAR wrote:
H the K wrote:
BAR wrote:
H the K wrote:
BAR wrote:
NotNow wrote:
That no good dirty, nasty liberal ******* went to North Korea,
and used that damned namby-pamby liberal bull**** called
diplomacy and got those journalists released.

Clinton was used.

Clinton got the young ladies out of North Korea. That's what
matters.

Where was your president, you know...Dubya...drunk?

What did Obama do to get them out? Absolutely nothing!

How would you know that?

Enlighten me.

Enlightening you would be a Sisyphean task.

Your grasp of politics as played, yes played, on the world stage is
staggeringly light.

This from a dummy who joined the marines instead of going to college?

Are you talking about JimH's son?

It's just Harry practicing what he learned in charm school.

Keith Nuttle wrote:
Little John wrote:
On Tue, 04 Aug 2009 16:06:58 -0400, NotNow wrote:

That no good dirty, nasty liberal ******* went to North Korea, and
used that damned namby-pamby liberal bull**** called diplomacy and
got those journalists released.

Of course, we don't know (yet) what we gave them. Forgiveness for
developing nukes? Missile development details? Promises for reduced
penalties?

Or do you think it was just 'personality'? Remember, diplomacy is a
two-way street.
--

John H

Probably several hundred billion dollars. Everyone knows what clinton
will expect of the female reporters.

No, everyone does not "know". What exactly will he expect of female
reporters, and how do you know this?

JR North wrote:
Won't matter. NC is still on the Glass Bowl list.
JR

NotNow wrote:

That no good dirty, nasty liberal ******* went to North Korea, and
used that damned namby-pamby liberal bull**** called diplomacy and got
those journalists released.

North Carolina??

Little John wrote:
On Tue, 04 Aug 2009 16:56:58 -0400, NotNow wrote:

Little John wrote:
On Tue, 04 Aug 2009 16:06:58 -0400, NotNow wrote:

That no good dirty, nasty liberal ******* went to North Korea, and used
that damned namby-pamby liberal bull**** called diplomacy and got those
journalists released.
Of course, we don't know (yet) what we gave them. Forgiveness for
developing nukes? Missile development details? Promises for reduced
penalties?

Or do you think it was just 'personality'? Remember, diplomacy is a
two-way street.
--

John H

The White House is saying Clinton went on his own. I didn't know he had
the authority to do any of the above. But, I do notice that without one
shred of evidence or even hearsay, you've swept it under the carpet as a
bad thing.

I said no such thing. My, you are good at attempting to put words in
the mouths of others.

Do you believe that diplomacy is a one way street? Do you really
believe Kim did thissimply as a reflection of North Korea's
"humanitarian and peaceloving policy"?
--

John H

Okay, so I was wrong. You like the fact that Clinton is a humanitarian
on a humanitarian mission and you like the fact that he was, indeed
great enough to get the reporters released.