Default HOW TO START EACH DAY WITH A POSITIVE OUTLOOK

I had to forward this one because it really made me feel better.

HOW TO START EACH DAY WITH A POSITIVE OUTLOOK

1. Open a new file in your computer.

2. Name it 'Barack Obama'.

3. Send it to the Recycle Bin.

4. Empty the Recycle Bin.

5. Your PC will ask you: 'Do you really want to get rid of 'Barack Obama?'

6. Firmly Click 'Yes.'

7. Feel better?

GOOD - Tomorrow we'll do Nancy Pelosi!

On Sun, 26 Jul 2009 13:56:41 -0400, "Lu Powell"
wrote:

I had to forward this one because it really made me feel better.

HOW TO START EACH DAY WITH A POSITIVE OUTLOOK

1. Open a new file in your computer.

2. Name it 'Barack Obama'.

3. Send it to the Recycle Bin.

4. Empty the Recycle Bin.

5. Your PC will ask you: 'Do you really want to get rid of 'Barack Obama?'

6. Firmly Click 'Yes.'

7. Feel better?

GOOD - Tomorrow we'll do Nancy Pelosi!

Can I do Harry Reid?

wrote:

I had to forward this one because it really made me feel better.

HOW TO START EACH DAY WITH A POSITIVE OUTLOOK

1. Open a new file in your computer.

2. Name it 'Barack Obama'.

3. Send it to the Recycle Bin.

4. Empty the Recycle Bin.

5. Your PC will ask you: 'Do you really want to get rid of 'Barack Obama?'

6. Firmly Click 'Yes.'

7. Feel better?

GOOD - Tomorrow we'll do Nancy Pelosi!

Can I do Harry Reid?

Sure, and any other Tom, Dick, or Harry that comes to mind.

On Sun, 26 Jul 2009 14:48:00 -0400, "Lu Powell"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

I had to forward this one because it really made me feel better.

HOW TO START EACH DAY WITH A POSITIVE OUTLOOK

1. Open a new file in your computer.

2. Name it 'Barack Obama'.

3. Send it to the Recycle Bin.

4. Empty the Recycle Bin.

5. Your PC will ask you: 'Do you really want to get rid of 'Barack Obama?'

6. Firmly Click 'Yes.'

7. Feel better?

GOOD - Tomorrow we'll do Nancy Pelosi!

Can I do Harry Reid?

Sure, and any other Tom, Dick, or Harry that comes to mind.

Ok, I'll thow in a Tom Harkin, Dick Durbin, and Harry Reid. And I'll
raise you a Henry (Waxman).

wrote in message
On Sun, 26 Jul 2009 14:48:00 -0400, "Lu Powell"
wrote:

. ..
wrote:

I had to forward this one because it really made me feel better.

HOW TO START EACH DAY WITH A POSITIVE OUTLOOK

1. Open a new file in your computer.

2. Name it 'Barack Obama'.

3. Send it to the Recycle Bin.

4. Empty the Recycle Bin.

5. Your PC will ask you: 'Do you really want to get rid of 'Barack
Obama?'

6. Firmly Click 'Yes.'

7. Feel better?

GOOD - Tomorrow we'll do Nancy Pelosi!

Can I do Harry Reid?

Sure, and any other Tom, Dick, or Harry that comes to mind.

Ok, I'll thow in a Tom Harkin, Dick Durbin, and Harry Reid. And I'll
raise you a Henry (Waxman).

I'll go all in with a Harry guy from Maryland.

Lu Powell wrote:
I had to forward this one because it really made me feel better.

HOW TO START EACH DAY WITH A POSITIVE OUTLOOK
1. Open a new file in your computer.
2. Name it 'Barack Obama'.
3. Send it to the Recycle Bin.
4. Empty the Recycle Bin.
5. Your PC will ask you: 'Do you really want to get rid of 'Barack Obama?'
6. Firmly Click 'Yes.'
7. Feel better?
GOOD - Tomorrow we'll do Nancy Pelosi!

LOL... Can we do Chris Dodd?

Just wait a frekin' minute! wrote:
Lu Powell wrote:
I had to forward this one because it really made me feel better.

HOW TO START EACH DAY WITH A POSITIVE OUTLOOK
1. Open a new file in your computer.
2. Name it 'Barack Obama'.
3. Send it to the Recycle Bin.
4. Empty the Recycle Bin.
5. Your PC will ask you: 'Do you really want to get rid of 'Barack
Obama?'
6. Firmly Click 'Yes.'
7. Feel better?
GOOD - Tomorrow we'll do Nancy Pelosi!

LOL... Can we do Chris Dodd?

At the risk of sounding like the obsessed fat ass Harry, I got a good
chuckle this morning. I was listening to my local radio station because
of traffic, etc. They were talking about Palin's latest inane blather
and her lack of saying what she may do. The commentator, a guy with the
Crane Group, and legal analysis group, said "well, she's got a book
deal, she could hit the speech circuit, etc". The reporter said "she
could do what other's have done and start a think tank, right"!!!! The
guy with the Crane Group just about laughed his head off!

Lu Powell wrote:
[...]

If she does, I know where we could send the misfits in our septic tanks.

Lu Powell wrote:
[...]

I'm afraid Palin is going the way of the other seekers of their 15 minutes
of fame. Folks like Octomom, Joe the Plumber, Geraldine Ferarro, Dan Quayle,
Harry Krause, etc.

Lu Powell wrote:
[...]

Palin, obviously, will become chief political commentator on Faux News.

--
Whatever moral rules you have proposed, abide by them as they were laws,
and as if you would be guilty of impiety by violating any of them,