Default End of the World

Frogwatch wrote:
Whoa dude, cosmic. I saw a trailer for this 2012 end of the world
flik about how the mayan calender ends in 2012 meaning the world will
end. Walked into my office today and went to mark an appointment in
Sept on my calender. WHOA there is NO SEPTEMBER. My calender ends
on August 31, 2009. IT is a SIGN I tell you, A real sign from,
well.....From something. The world actually ends on August 31, 2009.
Get your affairs in order.

Naw....that's just the End of Days date, when all the believers in that
nonsense will jump off the Brooklyn Bridge if they can get a cap and
trade for the pollution that will cause.

--
A wise Latina makes better decisions than a dumb elephant.

On Jul 20, 10:01*am, H the K wrote:
Frogwatch wrote:
Whoa dude, cosmic. *I saw a trailer for this 2012 end of the world
flik about how the mayan calender ends in 2012 meaning the world will
end. *Walked into my office today and went to mark an appointment in
Sept on my calender. *WHOA there is NO SEPTEMBER. *My calender ends
on August 31, 2009. *IT is a SIGN I tell you, A real sign from,
well.....From something. *The world actually ends on August 31, 2009.
Get your affairs in order.

Naw....that's just the End of Days date, when all the believers in that
nonsense will jump off the Brooklyn Bridge if they can get a cap and
trade for the pollution that will cause.

--
A wise Latina makes better decisions than a dumb elephant.

OOOps, so sorry, the last few months were just stuck together.

AIS around the world Gordon Cruising 9 December 18th 08 09:05 PM
Where in the world is SW TOM? HK General 46 October 21st 07 01:39 AM
It's the end of the world.... Short Wave Sportfishing General 0 September 13th 04 11:39 AM
Cruising World/Sailing World Hoges in WA Cruising 6 September 7th 04 10:47 PM
The best NG in the world! The_navigator© ASA 141 August 15th 03 02:01 AM