Default AIS around the world

http://www.marinetraffic.com/ais/

On Dec 17, 4:24*pm, Gordon wrote:
http://www.marinetraffic.com/ais/

look you can see what your marine tracking ware sees. this is exactly
why this crap will never be on my boat. I dont want folks to be
following me around and i sure dont want govment to know where i am.

"Two meter troll" wrote in message
i sure dont want govment to know where i am.

Nor do the rest of us. Want to know where you are, that is.

On Dec 17, 5:28*pm, "Bill Kearney" wrote:
"Two meter troll" wrote in ...

i sure dont want govment to know where i am.

Nor do the rest of us. *Want to know where you are, that is.

:P pbtthhhdt

Two meter troll wrote in news:f0a59775-7f1d-46a6-93f5-
:

On Dec 17, 4:24*pm, Gordon wrote:
http://www.marinetraffic.com/ais/

look you can see what your marine tracking ware sees. this is exactly
why this crap will never be on my boat. I dont want folks to be
following me around and i sure dont want govment to know where i am.

The best AIS on the net:
http://www.aisliverpool.co.uk/index.php
it even snaps their picture at the harbor entrance so you can see what they
look like. What a great, FREE service to the marine community.

On Dec 17, 4:24*pm, Gordon wrote:
http://www.marinetraffic.com/ais/

look you can see what your marine tracking ware sees. this is exactly
why this crap will never be on my boat. I dont want folks to be
following me around and i sure dont want govment to know where i am.

http://www.aisliverpool.co.uk/showsh...mmsi=258974000

Ah, look. Star Florida in the English Channel headed to Charleston.
She'll be in our port Dec 29th....

On Dec 17, 4:24*pm, Gordon wrote:
http://www.marinetraffic.com/ais/

look you can see what your marine tracking ware sees. this is exactly
why this crap will never be on my boat. I dont want folks to be
following me around and i sure dont want govment to know where i am.

The best AIS on the net:http://www.aisliverpool.co.uk/index.php
it even snaps their picture at the harbor entrance so you can see what they
look like. *What a great, FREE service to the marine community.

I do belive someone said something about cages and gilding.

*What a great, FREE service to the marine community.

well thats a bit costly for my blood.

"Bill Kearney" wrote in message
news

"Two meter troll" wrote in message
i sure dont want govment to know where i am.

Nor do the rest of us. Want to know where you are, that is.

Uh oh.. it's a collision course! Hard about!

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

On Dec 17, 9:16*pm, "Capt. JG" wrote:
"Bill Kearney" wrote in message

news

"Two meter troll" wrote in message
i sure dont want govment to know where i am.

Nor do the rest of us. *Want to know where you are, that is.

Uh oh.. *it's a collision course! Hard about!

--
"j" ganz

he he he he he.

Where in the world is SW TOM? HK General 46 October 21st 07 01:39 AM
The End of the World Capt. Rob ASA 6 July 13th 06 07:39 PM
Cruising World/Sailing World Hoges in WA Cruising 6 September 7th 04 10:47 PM
It's the end of the world John Cairns ASA 67 November 28th 03 06:17 AM