BoatBanter.com

-   -   AIS around the world (https://www.boatbanter.com/cruising/100904-ais-around-world.html)

Gordon December 18th 08 12:24 AM

AIS around the world

http://www.marinetraffic.com/ais/

Two meter troll December 18th 08 12:44 AM

AIS around the world

On Dec 17, 4:24*pm, Gordon wrote:
http://www.marinetraffic.com/ais/

look you can see what your marine tracking ware sees. this is exactly
why this crap will never be on my boat. I dont want folks to be
following me around and i sure dont want govment to know where i am.

Bill Kearney December 18th 08 01:28 AM

AIS around the world

"Two meter troll" wrote in message
i sure dont want govment to know where i am.

Nor do the rest of us. Want to know where you are, that is.

Two meter troll December 18th 08 01:50 AM

AIS around the world

On Dec 17, 5:28*pm, "Bill Kearney" wrote:
"Two meter troll" wrote in ...

i sure dont want govment to know where i am.

Nor do the rest of us. *Want to know where you are, that is.

:P pbtthhhdt

Larry December 18th 08 02:30 AM

AIS around the world

Two meter troll wrote in news:f0a59775-7f1d-46a6-93f5-
:

On Dec 17, 4:24*pm, Gordon wrote:
http://www.marinetraffic.com/ais/

look you can see what your marine tracking ware sees. this is exactly
why this crap will never be on my boat. I dont want folks to be
following me around and i sure dont want govment to know where i am.

The best AIS on the net:
http://www.aisliverpool.co.uk/index.php
it even snaps their picture at the harbor entrance so you can see what they
look like. What a great, FREE service to the marine community.

Larry December 18th 08 02:33 AM

AIS around the world

On Dec 17, 4:24*pm, Gordon wrote:
http://www.marinetraffic.com/ais/

look you can see what your marine tracking ware sees. this is exactly
why this crap will never be on my boat. I dont want folks to be
following me around and i sure dont want govment to know where i am.

http://www.aisliverpool.co.uk/showsh...mmsi=258974000

Ah, look. Star Florida in the English Channel headed to Charleston.
She'll be in our port Dec 29th....

Two meter troll December 18th 08 02:34 AM

AIS around the world

On Dec 17, 4:24*pm, Gordon wrote:
http://www.marinetraffic.com/ais/

look you can see what your marine tracking ware sees. this is exactly
why this crap will never be on my boat. I dont want folks to be
following me around and i sure dont want govment to know where i am.

The best AIS on the net:http://www.aisliverpool.co.uk/index.php
it even snaps their picture at the harbor entrance so you can see what they
look like. *What a great, FREE service to the marine community.

I do belive someone said something about cages and gilding.

Two meter troll December 18th 08 02:41 AM

AIS around the world

*What a great, FREE service to the marine community.

well thats a bit costly for my blood.

Capt. JG December 18th 08 05:16 AM

AIS around the world

"Bill Kearney" wrote in message
t...

"Two meter troll" wrote in message
i sure dont want govment to know where i am.

Nor do the rest of us. Want to know where you are, that is.

Uh oh.. it's a collision course! Hard about!

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com