Default Free the Budget!

"The release of the budget update - usually scheduled for mid-July -
has been put off until the middle of next month, giving rise to
speculation the White House is delaying the bad news at least until
Congress leaves town on its August 7 summer recess."

You have to wonder - if the healthcare bill saves money, why the need
to hide budget figures until after it's passed?

Kind of reminds me of the meta message behind the old joke:

How many surrealists does it take to change a light bulb?

Fish.

Zombie of Woodstock wrote:
"The release of the budget update - usually scheduled for mid-July -
has been put off until the middle of next month, giving rise to
speculation the White House is delaying the bad news at least until
Congress leaves town on its August 7 summer recess."

You have to wonder - if the healthcare bill saves money, why the need
to hide budget figures until after it's passed?

Kind of reminds me of the meta message behind the old joke:

How many surrealists does it take to change a light bulb?

Fish.

The reality is, you don't give a damn one way or the other if better
availability of health care is extended to the poor.

--
A wise Latina makes better decisions than a dumb elephant.

On Mon, 20 Jul 2009 11:14:02 -0400, H the K
wrote:

Zombie of Woodstock wrote:
"The release of the budget update - usually scheduled for mid-July -
has been put off until the middle of next month, giving rise to
speculation the White House is delaying the bad news at least until
Congress leaves town on its August 7 summer recess."

You have to wonder - if the healthcare bill saves money, why the need
to hide budget figures until after it's passed?

Kind of reminds me of the meta message behind the old joke:

How many surrealists does it take to change a light bulb?

Fish.

The reality is, you don't give a damn one way or the other if better
availability of health care is extended to the poor.

So your vote is to forcefully compell ZofW to surrender his personal
property so that the poor can have "better availability"?

H the K wrote:
Zombie of Woodstock wrote:
"The release of the budget update - usually scheduled for mid-July -
has been put off until the middle of next month, giving rise to
speculation the White House is delaying the bad news at least until
Congress leaves town on its August 7 summer recess."

You have to wonder - if the healthcare bill saves money, why the need
to hide budget figures until after it's passed?

Kind of reminds me of the meta message behind the old joke:

How many surrealists does it take to change a light bulb?

Fish.

The reality is, you don't give a damn one way or the other if better
availability of health care is extended to the poor.

The fact is the poor get same health care as I do with my insurance. I
know of many people who go into the hospital anytime they need to for
treatment.

In fact, one who was in there have a baby on the system, was surprised
when I commented that we were paying for all of the things she thought
were free. This was in the US, not some other country.

The liberals need to come up with real reason for the health care
boondoggle other than the poor are not getting medical treatment.

H the K wrote:
Zombie of Woodstock wrote:
"The release of the budget update - usually scheduled for mid-July -
has been put off until the middle of next month, giving rise to
speculation the White House is delaying the bad news at least until
Congress leaves town on its August 7 summer recess."

You have to wonder - if the healthcare bill saves money, why the need
to hide budget figures until after it's passed?

Kind of reminds me of the meta message behind the old joke:

How many surrealists does it take to change a light bulb?

Fish.

The reality is, you don't give a damn one way or the other if better
availability of health care is extended to the poor.

What is your solution to children who go to bed hungry at night because
their parents spend all of the money on booze and drugs?

BAR wrote:
H the K wrote:
Zombie of Woodstock wrote:
"The release of the budget update - usually scheduled for mid-July -
has been put off until the middle of next month, giving rise to
speculation the White House is delaying the bad news at least until
Congress leaves town on its August 7 summer recess."

You have to wonder - if the healthcare bill saves money, why the need
to hide budget figures until after it's passed?

Kind of reminds me of the meta message behind the old joke:

How many surrealists does it take to change a light bulb?

Fish.

The reality is, you don't give a damn one way or the other if better
availability of health care is extended to the poor.

What is your solution to children who go to bed hungry at night because
their parents spend all of the money on booze and drugs?

Whats your solution to parents who don't care if their children go to
school or not and could care less it they do well or not in school.

Spend more money on schools?

"Zombie of Woodstock" wrote in message
news
"The release of the budget update - usually scheduled for mid-July -
has been put off until the middle of next month, giving rise to
speculation the White House is delaying the bad news at least until
Congress leaves town on its August 7 summer recess."

You have to wonder - if the healthcare bill saves money, why the need
to hide budget figures until after it's passed?

What does snake-oil remidies mean to you?

Obama talks a lot. Spends a lot. Where are the results?

Kind of reminds me of the meta message behind the old joke:

How many surrealists does it take to change a light bulb?

Fish.

"H the K" wrote in message
m...
Zombie of Woodstock wrote:
"The release of the budget update - usually scheduled for mid-July -
has been put off until the middle of next month, giving rise to
speculation the White House is delaying the bad news at least until
Congress leaves town on its August 7 summer recess."

You have to wonder - if the healthcare bill saves money, why the need
to hide budget figures until after it's passed?

Kind of reminds me of the meta message behind the old joke:

How many surrealists does it take to change a light bulb?

Fish.

The reality is, you don't give a damn one way or the other if better
availability of health care is extended to the poor.

As I understand it the poor do get some basic medical care of the low end
basic variety.

What will haven't with the government, is they will bring everyone down to
the same level of services.

H the K wrote:
Zombie of Woodstock wrote:
"The release of the budget update - usually scheduled for mid-July -
has been put off until the middle of next month, giving rise to
speculation the White House is delaying the bad news at least until
Congress leaves town on its August 7 summer recess."

You have to wonder - if the healthcare bill saves money, why the need
to hide budget figures until after it's passed?

Kind of reminds me of the meta message behind the old joke:

How many surrealists does it take to change a light bulb?

Fish.

The reality is, you don't give a damn one way or the other if better
availability of health care is extended to the poor.

The poor get better health care than those of us who pay for it, WAFA.

Budget deficit to top $1.8 trillion Tom Francis - SWSports General 1 May 11th 09 05:27 PM
There goes the budget JoeSpareBedroom General 4 June 25th 07 06:17 PM
US Sailing BUDGET Bart Senior ASA 2 March 22nd 06 06:47 PM
How To Buy A Sailboat On A Budget-An Ebook Jim, General 0 January 15th 06 10:39 PM
Toilet on a budget Stephen Trapani Cruising 9 May 18th 04 02:04 AM