Default Truce Y'all

On Tue, 14 Jul 2009 20:17:27 -0700 (PDT), Tim
wrote:

On Jul 14, 9:47*pm, Wizard of Woodstock wrote:
On Tue, 14 Jul 2009 18:46:33 -0700 (PDT), Frogwatch

wrote:
Harry seems to be gone and with him not posting political BS, I dont
feel I should counter his nonsense with mine. *This goes for all of us
I hope. *So, Truce?

Why not - I'm in.

I will not post any more political BS if y'all dont. *B'sides, it's
getting boring. *It is mid-summer, somebody must be boating.

Yeppers.

I went out Saturday and had a blast with the niece and great-nephews.
I plan on going several times more this years if fuel stays low.

What?

You have your own business - just charge it off. :)
Tim Tim is offline

wrote:
Harry seems to be gone and with him not posting political BS, I dont
feel I should counter his nonsense with mine. *This goes for all of us
I hope. *So, Truce?

Why not - I'm in.

I will not post any more political BS if y'all dont. *B'sides, it's
getting boring. *It is mid-summer, somebody must be boating.

Yeppers.

I went out Saturday and had a blast with the niece and great-nephews.
I plan on going several times more this years if fuel stays low.

What?

You have your own business - just charge it off. *:)

*ahem*

You mean, like... pushing the accounting pencil to the limit and say
I'm entertaining "clients?"

wrote:

Harry seems to be gone and with him not posting political BS, I dont
feel I should counter his nonsense with mine. This goes for all of us
I hope. So, Truce?

Why not - I'm in.

I will not post any more political BS if y'all dont. B'sides, it's
getting boring. It is mid-summer, somebody must be boating.

Yeppers.

In order to agree to a truce, one must be a participant in the conflict. I
don't fit that, but have to admit I have made comments.

So, yeah, truce. Lets talk about boats. A hell of a lot more interesting
and a lot more fun. And seeing as a lot of us may be living on our boats
soon, we need to start a recipe file, too.

And don't feed the trolls, either.

Steve

wrote:
Harry seems to be gone and with him not posting political BS, I dont
feel I should counter his nonsense with mine. This goes for all of us
I hope. So, Truce?

Why not - I'm in.

I will not post any more political BS if y'all dont. B'sides, it's
getting boring. It is mid-summer, somebody must be boating.

Yeppers.

I went out Saturday and had a blast with the niece and great-nephews.
I plan on going several times more this years if fuel stays low.

What?

You have your own business - just charge it off. :)

Went float tubing Saturday. Does that count?

Steve

wrote:
Harry seems to be gone and with him not posting political BS, I dont
feel I should counter his nonsense with mine. *This goes for all of us
I hope. *So, Truce?

Why not - I'm in.

I will not post any more political BS if y'all dont. *B'sides, it's
getting boring. *It is mid-summer, somebody must be boating.

Yeppers.

I went out Saturday and had a blast with the niece and great-nephews.
I plan on going several times more this years if fuel stays low.

What?

You have your own business - just charge it off. *:)

*ahem*

You mean, like... pushing the accounting pencil to the limit and say
I'm entertaining "clients?"

~~ cough - cough ~~

I never said that.

I'm sure you could...um...let see - testing generators, alternators
and starters - yeah, yeah - that's the ticket.

Testing and repair runs.

Plus the occasional client. :)

On Tue, 14 Jul 2009 22:03:54 -0600, "SteveB"
wrote:

.. .

wrote:
Harry seems to be gone and with him not posting political BS, I dont
feel I should counter his nonsense with mine. This goes for all of us
I hope. So, Truce?

Why not - I'm in.

I will not post any more political BS if y'all dont. B'sides, it's
getting boring. It is mid-summer, somebody must be boating.

Yeppers.

I went out Saturday and had a blast with the niece and great-nephews.
I plan on going several times more this years if fuel stays low.

What?

You have your own business - just charge it off. :)

Went float tubing Saturday. Does that count?

Do you own your own business? :)

On Wed, 15 Jul 2009 00:04:00 -0400, Zombie of Woodstock
wrote:

Testing and repair runs.

Plus the occasional client. :)

Training, that's the answer, training.

wrote:

Harry seems to be gone and with him not posting political BS, I dont
feel I should counter his nonsense with mine. This goes for all of us
I hope. So, Truce?

Why not - I'm in.

I will not post any more political BS if y'all dont. B'sides, it's
getting boring. It is mid-summer, somebody must be boating.

Yeppers.

In order to agree to a truce, one must be a participant in the conflict. I
don't fit that, but have to admit I have made comments.

So, yeah, truce. Lets talk about boats. A hell of a lot more interesting
and a lot more fun. And seeing as a lot of us may be living on our boats
soon, we need to start a recipe file, too.

Take two aluminum throw away baking pans and fill the bottom one half
way with dry pine needles.

Put shell fish on the needles and punch holes in the top and bottom of
the pan.

Put directly over a charcaol fire (gas works too). Expect many of the
pine needles to burn during the cooking process.

After the shell fish opens, let it cook for a short while and then
serve and eat.

The shellfish takes on a most unique smokey taste that is wonderful.

I don't like clams, but I've done a lobster this way after par
boiling.

I've also had a variation of this with slightly moist pine needles.

wrote:

Testing and repair runs.

Plus the occasional client. :)

Training, that's the answer, training.

Training works. Also timing runs - you know - how long it takes to
remove, repair and test various items. :)

wrote:
Harry seems to be gone and with him not posting political BS, I dont
feel I should counter his nonsense with mine. *This goes for all of us
I hope. *So, Truce?

Why not - I'm in.

I will not post any more political BS if y'all dont. *B'sides, it's
getting boring. *It is mid-summer, somebody must be boating.

Yeppers.

I went out Saturday and had a blast with the niece and great-nephews.
I plan on going several times more this years if fuel stays low.

Fuel here has dropped to 81 cents per litre...great for filling up the
boat!

WOW did y'all see this? Gwen Ives Cruising 1 February 22nd 09 01:24 AM
truce [email protected] General 30 August 11th 08 09:29 PM
There y'all go .... Vito ASA 0 May 8th 06 07:01 PM
Y'all have fun... JohnH General 1 January 1st 06 01:26 AM
Y'all have fun... Reggie Smithers General 0 December 31st 05 02:02 PM