H the K H the K is offline

Default Truce Y'all

Frogwatch wrote:
Harry seems to be gone and with him not posting political BS, I dont
feel I should counter his nonsense with mine. This goes for all of us
I hope. So, Truce?
I will not post any more political BS if y'all dont. B'sides, it's
getting boring. It is mid-summer, somebody must be boating.

I went boating for a few hours hours today, beginning at 8:30. Just for
grins, I timed driving to the ramp, uncovering the boat, launching and
parking. 30 minutes. Got back around 1:30. Caught a half-dozen feeeeesh,
kept two. Bought a half-dozen #1 blue crabs from a commercial fisherman,
and we had them tonight, along with fresh corn, tomato and cucumber from
one of the local side of the road growers around here. Cleaned the fish,
will cook them tomorrow.

Pssssst. "Harry" is not gone.