Default The Mouse took....

Fifth place this weekend. She had a 4th in the points but The Mouse did
not want to win that way. We had the video tape that showed that Katie
came in slightly ahead of her, even though the score box had them
transposed. We brought it to the Judges attn. and they took the spot
away from The Mouse a put her in fifth.. No problem. The Mouse is coming
with a vengeance. Saturday Christina and Katie had her by nearly a lap.
It had been raining for days and rained all night so they didn't get the
track ready till noon and it was a foot of mud and chunk. This gives
the other girls a huge advantage with bigger tires and their 250's but
Sunday the track was beautiful so The Mouse went crazy. Her first
holeshot was wild with the front wheel boucing off the ground in 30 yard
intervals all the way up the first hill, she does have a huge holeshot
anyway most times anyway. Unfortunately in the first moto a kid on a 250
swam up the hill next to her and took her out (honest racing accident)
but she kept the bike running and churned up up the hill, but never
really recovered but finished the moto, ****ed as hell, but finished.
The track was awesome Sunday anyway. There was this great straight where
she had that bike moving faster than she ever had before. She had fifth
tapped (full powerband, fifth gear) in that straight most of the day.
She almost cleared an 80 foot jump but came up short, held on though and
rode it out.. Sunday she closed the one lap lead down to a half lap in
the first race, and a few hundred yards in the second crunching inside
lines until she had them down. Our friends see her coming, it's kinda'
cool. The girls are all kinda' excited, but the dads are really showing
fear in their eyes. I think the dad's are more worried than the girls.
The Mouse thanks me all the time for not being a "track dad".

Our team mate Mike B won his first race of the season, it was a great
race too on a makeshift track because Saturday the smaller bikes would
not have been able to run the big track.. Although we are basically
first year racers, they are getting to know us all pretty quickly

Hope you all had as great of a fourth as we did, gotta' go clean the gear.

Please be considerate when replying to this post not to quote the Pink
Army, I don't need or respect their opinions anyway

Thanks:

Rowdy Mouse Racing, do you hear that? it's coming... do you hear it?
HK HK is offline

JustWait wrote:

Fifth place this weekend.

Gee whiz, what a thrill, kiddie motorcycle racing. Gosharoonie.

Now, boat racing...that would be something worth mentioning in a boating
newsgroup.

On Mon, 06 Jul 2009 10:43:12 -0400, JustWait
wrote:

Fifth place this weekend.

YAY!!!

Hopefully, she didn't get pushed into the wall by Tony Stewart like
Kyle Busch did. :)

On Jul 6, 10:48*am, HK wrote:
JustWait wrote:

Fifth place this weekend.

Gee whiz, what a thrill, kiddie motorcycle racing. Gosharoonie.

Now, boat racing...that would be something worth mentioning in a boating
newsgroup.

Where's all of your "boating" related posts?

On Jul 6, 10:43*am, JustWait wrote:
[...]

Tell her congrats for me!

wrote:

Fifth place this weekend.

YAY!!!

Hopefully, she didn't get pushed into the wall by Tony Stewart like
Kyle Busch did. :)

Yeah, I heard about that this morning.. I do miss seeing NASCAR on
Sundays But right now, it's all about Jessi

Maybe I should check out that nice DVD recorder we have, never tried it.
Really though, I find it not as good to watch a tape of a race, even
if you don't know the outcome, it's weird..

wrote:

Fifth place this weekend.

YAY!!!

Hopefully, she didn't get pushed into the wall by Tony Stewart like
Kyle Busch did. :)

Yeah, I heard about that this morning.. I do miss seeing NASCAR on
Sundays But right now, it's all about Jessi

Maybe I should check out that nice DVD recorder we have, never tried it.
Really though, I find it not as good to watch a tape of a race, even
if you don't know the outcome, it's weird..

Busch blocked, Stewart responsed, Busch blocked again and got pushed
right into the wall.

Hard. Three times. Including ending up on Kahne's hood and getting
t-boned by Laganno. It was quite the slow-mo - worth watching if you
can find it.

What do you know - found it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NwoutquuWpQ

On Jul 6, 9:48*am, HK wrote:
Gee whiz, what a thrill, kiddie motorcycle racing. Gosharoonie.

Charming Krausie. Absolutely charming. Been to any Yale reunions
lately?

GC Boater wrote:
On Jul 6, 9:48 am, HK wrote:
Gee whiz, what a thrill, kiddie motorcycle racing. Gosharoonie.

Charming Krausie. Absolutely charming. Been to any Yale reunions
lately?

Well, thanks for not quoting his babble. Not like my friend Loogie

On another note I have found a free and adequate news server. Combined
with Thunderbird, rec.boats is a lot nicer..

The set up is very easy. Sign up, get a user name and password, enter
the news server and port 119 in thunderbird and you are all set...

Anyway, just thought I would let you know. You can be wafa free and
still have quick access

HK HK is offline

JustWait wrote:
GC Boater wrote:
On Jul 6, 9:48 am, HK wrote:
Gee whiz, what a thrill, kiddie motorcycle racing. Gosharoonie.

Charming Krausie. Absolutely charming. Been to any Yale reunions
lately?

Well, thanks for not quoting his babble. Not like my friend Loogie

On another note I have found a free and adequate news server. Combined
with Thunderbird, rec.boats is a lot nicer..

The set up is very easy. Sign up, get a user name and password, enter
the news server and port 119 in thunderbird and you are all set...

Anyway, just thought I would let you know. You can be wafa free and
still have quick access

Gosh...the ranking idiot of rec.boats figured out how to sign up for a
news server, the same ranking idiot who claims to be a network maven.

Moron.