Default The Mouse and some friends...

Maybe if I don't mark this off topic it will get through, like the other
motorcycle post here... Anyway, here is the post I made earlier.

Here are some pics of AJ practicing at CTMX today, getting ready for
NESA racing this weekend. Click on the pics to see them full size, and
please no critics, my camera sucks and I fell in the mud right before
taking them

http://trip-reports.com/coppermine/d...album=18&pos=0

On a side note, there are a couple of pics of The Mouse racing at
Winchester this weekend up on the BuckleyPhotos.com website. Go to the
link below and select the 2009-08-21 NEMA Winchester Speedpark (at the
end of the list), and type in rider number 148.

http://www.buckleyphotos.com/search/index.php

Enjoy, Rowdy Mouse Racing, hold yer' line kid

Who gives a ****?

--
http://tinyurl.com/4q88t6