Wizard of Woodstock Wizard of Woodstock is offline

Default The Mouse took....

On Mon, 06 Jul 2009 12:25:22 -0400, JustWait
wrote:

Wizard of Woodstock wrote:
On Mon, 06 Jul 2009 10:43:12 -0400, JustWait
wrote:

Fifth place this weekend.

YAY!!!

Hopefully, she didn't get pushed into the wall by Tony Stewart like
Kyle Busch did. :)

Yeah, I heard about that this morning.. I do miss seeing NASCAR on
Sundays But right now, it's all about Jessi

Maybe I should check out that nice DVD recorder we have, never tried it.
Really though, I find it not as good to watch a tape of a race, even
if you don't know the outcome, it's weird..

Busch blocked, Stewart responsed, Busch blocked again and got pushed
right into the wall.

Hard. Three times. Including ending up on Kahne's hood and getting
t-boned by Laganno. It was quite the slow-mo - worth watching if you
can find it.

What do you know - found it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NwoutquuWpQ