JustWait JustWait is offline

Default The Mouse took....

GC Boater wrote:
On Jul 6, 9:48 am, HK wrote:
Gee whiz, what a thrill, kiddie motorcycle racing. Gosharoonie.

Charming Krausie. Absolutely charming. Been to any Yale reunions
lately?

Well, thanks for not quoting his babble. Not like my friend Loogie

On another note I have found a free and adequate news server. Combined
with Thunderbird, rec.boats is a lot nicer..

The set up is very easy. Sign up, get a user name and password, enter
the news server and port 119 in thunderbird and you are all set...

Anyway, just thought I would let you know. You can be wafa free and
still have quick access