Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default The Mouse took....

Wizard of Woodstock wrote:
On Mon, 06 Jul 2009 10:43:12 -0400, JustWait
wrote:

Fifth place this weekend.

YAY!!!

Hopefully, she didn't get pushed into the wall by Tony Stewart like
Kyle Busch did. :)

Yeah, I heard about that this morning.. I do miss seeing NASCAR on
Sundays But right now, it's all about Jessi

Maybe I should check out that nice DVD recorder we have, never tried it.
Really though, I find it not as good to watch a tape of a race, even
if you don't know the outcome, it's weird..