Default Can You ID This Truck and Camper?

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t...one/truck1.jpg

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t...one/truck2.jpg

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t...one/truck3.jpg

No prize offered.

--Vic

On Thu, 21 May 2009 17:01:23 -0500, Vic Smith
wrote:

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t...one/truck1.jpg

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t...one/truck2.jpg

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t...one/truck3.jpg

No prize offered.

'05 Ford F-250.

What did I win?

wrote:

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t...one/truck1.jpg

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t...one/truck2.jpg

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t...one/truck3.jpg

No prize offered.

'05 Ford F-250.

What did I win?

Need the VIN first.
So it's the Ford guys who do this kind of stuff.
Thanks for the confirmation. (-:

--Vic

wrote:

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t...one/truck1.jpg

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t...one/truck2.jpg

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t...one/truck3.jpg

No prize offered.

'05 Ford F-250.

What did I win?

Need the VIN first.
So it's the Ford guys who do this kind of stuff.
Thanks for the confirmation. *(-:

--Vic

Under normal circumstances, that vehicle would probably be a Land
Rover. It's uncanny how the engine can die during the most inopportune
times.

"Vic Smith" wrote in message
http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t...one/truck1.jpg

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t...one/truck2.jpg

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t...one/truck3.jpg

No prize offered.

--Vic

A wet totaled truck. And wet, totaled Lance Camper.

"Vic Smith" wrote in message
http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t...one/truck1.jpg

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t...one/truck2.jpg

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t...one/truck3.jpg

No prize offered.

--Vic

I witnessed that happen on a Cape Cod beach when I was a kid. Couple of
guys drove their Jeep out on the beach at low tide to do some surf casting.
They walked quite a ways from the Jeep and didn't realize the tide was
coming in.
A bunch of other people realized what was about to happen but couldn't move
it. Locked and no keys.
Someone called the police who in turn called a truck towing company that had
a long cable on a winch, but by the time it showed up it was too late. All
that was visible was the radio antenna.

Eisboch

On Fri, 22 May 2009 03:13:38 -0400, "Eisboch"
wrote:

"Vic Smith" wrote in message
.. .
http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t...one/truck1.jpg

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t...one/truck2.jpg

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t...one/truck3.jpg

No prize offered.

--Vic

I witnessed that happen on a Cape Cod beach when I was a kid. Couple of
guys drove their Jeep out on the beach at low tide to do some surf casting.
They walked quite a ways from the Jeep and didn't realize the tide was
coming in.
A bunch of other people realized what was about to happen but couldn't move
it. Locked and no keys.
Someone called the police who in turn called a truck towing company that had
a long cable on a winch, but by the time it showed up it was too late. All
that was visible was the radio antenna.

Eisboch

Yeahbut, did they catch any fish?
--

John H

On May 22, 3:13*am, "Eisboch" wrote:
"Vic Smith" wrote in message

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t...one/truck1.jpg

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t...one/truck2.jpg

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t...one/truck3.jpg

No prize offered.

--Vic

I witnessed that happen on a Cape Cod beach when I was a kid. *Couple of
guys drove their Jeep out on the beach at low tide to do some surf casting.
They walked quite a ways from the Jeep and didn't realize the tide was
coming in.
A bunch of other people realized what was about to happen but couldn't move
it. * Locked and no keys.
Someone called the police who in turn called a truck towing company that had
a long cable on a winch, but by the time it showed up it was too late. *All
that was visible was the radio antenna.

Eisboch

I've seen it happen in Daytona before, too.
MMC MMC is offline

"Vic Smith" wrote in message
http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t...one/truck1.jpg

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t...one/truck2.jpg

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t...one/truck3.jpg

No prize offered.

--Vic

It's not Froggy is it?!?!?!

"Eisboch" wrote in message

"Vic Smith" wrote in message
http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t...one/truck1.jpg

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t...one/truck2.jpg

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t...one/truck3.jpg

No prize offered.

--Vic

I witnessed that happen on a Cape Cod beach when I was a kid. Couple of
guys drove their Jeep out on the beach at low tide to do some surf
casting. They walked quite a ways from the Jeep and didn't realize the
tide was coming in.
A bunch of other people realized what was about to happen but couldn't
move it. Locked and no keys.
Someone called the police who in turn called a truck towing company that
had a long cable on a winch, but by the time it showed up it was too late.
All that was visible was the radio antenna.

Eisboch

Saw same thing in San Filipe, MX. Guy in jeep went out late in low tide
time and broke down. No one would go to get them as they did not want to be
awash. 12' tides. And 2 years ago, at Santa Cruz, could not launch the boat
for an hour. Until they pulled the brand new Ford Expedition to the side of
the ramp underwater. 2 guys with a new RIB and new Vehicle, launched all.
Forgot to put in 4x4 on a slippery ramp. Happens a couple times a year.
The ramp furnishes blocks for your wheels.

Happy camper with iron keel Gilligan ASA 10 October 16th 06 04:33 PM
OT, Happy Camper ed General 9 October 17th 05 05:14 PM
Old Town "Camper" bearsbuddy General 6 March 14th 05 09:17 PM
Backing a Trailer behind a camper Lloyd Sumpter General 34 January 4th 05 06:35 PM
Barge with camper? fraggy Boat Building 17 July 21st 03 04:04 AM