Tim Tim is offline

Default Pirate Hunting

On May 18, 6:48*pm, Wizard of Woodstock wrote:
On Mon, 18 May 2009 16:07:21 -0700 (PDT), Tim
wrote:

On May 18, 5:56*pm, John H wrote:
On Mon, 18 May 2009 15:54:42 -0700 (PDT), Tim
wrote:

On May 18, 5:18*pm, John H wrote:
On Mon, 18 May 2009 13:32:53 -0600, "Canuck57"
wrote:

"SaPeIsMa" wrote in message

Free Enterprise at work
* *http://www.somalicruises.com/

Might be fun. *Had to happen sooner or later. *Good hunting.

Sounds like a hell of a lot more fun than a Disney Cruise!
--

John H

"We guarantee that you will experience at least two hijacking attempts
by pirates or we will refund half your money back, including gun
rental charges and any unused ammo (mini gun charges not included)"

Well, that counts me out.....

Hell, you'd probably load your own mini-gun ammo anyway.
--

John H

True, but when firing it takes the proverbial "s**t load a second"

That can be mighty expensive...

What? *Pawn shops out your way don't sell ammo?

Oh they sell a lot of it, but I'd have to make my own 308's to run a
GAU/B2a (M/134) for just a burst takes aprt of the nat'l debt, not
counting linking all that crap together...

Unfortunately with all thait firepower, this guy can't hit the side of
a barn. look at about 3500 rounds going for that white square target.
No cool down either.

"Anywhere but home"

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...eoID=19470 08

Then at 4:13 and 5:13 the idiot points it in the air. I don't care if
they are out in some desert. three miles away can be too close.

this is proof positive that some people have way more money than
sense.

These morons are proof

Wizard of Woodstock wrote:

wrote:

"SaPeIsMa" wrote in message

Free Enterprise at work
http://www.somalicruises.com/
Might be fun. Had to happen sooner or later. Good hunting.

Yeah, sure. To quote

" If an attempted hijacking does not occur, we will turn the boat
around and cruise by at 4 knots. We will repeat this for up to 8 days
making three passes a day along the entire length of Somalia."

You can do the math, the speed required is about 125 kts, since the
coast is a thousand miles long. At four, you can cover 32 miles of
coast. Of course you pick a different 32miles each trip. I wonder how
long it would take for the entire piracy industry to wise up. Maybe
lease a different ship for each trip.

~~ sigh ~~

There's one in every crowd. :)

Yeah, something must be wrong, the math doesn't work out.

--
Reginald P. Smithers III, Esq.

This Newsgroup post is a natural product. The slight variations in
spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in
no way are to be considered flaws or defects

John H wrote:
On Mon, 18 May 2009 15:55:43 -0700 (PDT), Tim
wrote:

news

wrote:
"SaPeIsMa" wrote in message
Free Enterprise at work
http://www.somalicruises.com/
Might be fun. Had to happen sooner or later. Good hunting.
Sounds like a hell of a lot more fun than a Disney Cruise!
--
John H
..and if that works out, maybe you can organize a Moto Guzzler tour of the
Mexico border area.
What do you think... a 2 bag limit on the illegals?

Well, I really don't wish any harm to anybody but,.er...eh...

Don't tempt me, Don.

What are you considering? Maybe I'll tempt you, especially if it
entails a trip to Canada!
--

John H

It would not be any fun, it is like shooting monkey's in a barrel, way
to easy.

--
Reginald P. Smithers III, Esq.

This Newsgroup post is a natural product. The slight variations in
spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in
no way are to be considered flaws or defects

"BAR" wrote in message
Don White wrote:
news
wrote:

"SaPeIsMa" wrote in message

Free Enterprise at work
http://www.somalicruises.com/
Might be fun. Had to happen sooner or later. Good hunting.

Sounds like a hell of a lot more fun than a Disney Cruise!
--

John H

...and if that works out, maybe you can organize a Moto Guzzler tour of
the Mexico border area.
What do you think... a 2 bag limit on the illegals?

Too easy, how about the Canadian border.

I wouldn't advise that at all.

wrote:

"SaPeIsMa" wrote in message

[...]

As to cost. Might be like the movie "Mr. and Mrs. Smith". $250k ammo
budget.

On Mon, 18 May 2009 21:51:13 -0700, "Calif Bill"
wrote:

Oh they sell a lot of it, but I'd have to make my own 308's to run a
GAU/B2a (M/134) for just a burst takes aprt of the nat'l debt, not
counting linking all that crap together...

I've been promised a chance to shoot one of those next time I'm out in
the Yuma area - gyro stabilized.

Could be fun. :)

wrote:

Oh they sell a lot of it, but I'd have to make my own 308's to run a
GAU/B2a (M/134) for just a burst takes aprt of the nat'l debt, not
counting linking all that crap together...

I've been promised a chance to shoot one of those next time I'm out in
the Yuma area - gyro stabilized.

Could be fun. :)

http://news.softpedia.com/news/How-T...ks-50965.shtml

boat hunting later this year [email protected] General 11 September 7th 06 03:01 AM
New Hunting reality show Rick General 3 February 7th 05 06:02 AM
New Hunting reality show [email protected] General 0 February 1st 05 02:06 AM
O/T 'Canned hunting' on CNN Don White General 29 December 2nd 03 10:26 PM