Rick

Default New Hunting reality show

KMAN wrote:
....stuff deleted

At first I was thinking "geez, this post has nothing to do with paddling"
but then I realized, nothing could make me long to be out in the wilderness
paddling any more than the thought of accidentally coming across this show
on television.

Gee, KMAN, you give it too much credit.

The cruelty of shooting naked people with paint ball guns aside (which,
would, by the way, leave nasty welts), there is nothing here that has
the least socially redeeming value.

Fortunately, it is, most likely, a hoax.

Rick
Larry C

My bull**** meter is in full swing on this one too. This one went
around the internet and news service back in 2003. I checked it out at
Snopes.com and they still list this one as a hoax.

Tinkerntom

Larry C wrote:
My bull**** meter is in full swing on this one too. This one went
around the internet and news service back in 2003. I checked it out

at
Snopes.com and they still list this one as a hoax.

Have you ever wondered though about these reality shows, about how far
they will go to keep an audience. A few months back, we were watching
Cheaters, where Joe, the main investigator got stabbed. The whole
episode looked staged, and I really have to wonder if they all are
staged. Is someone actually going to have to die while having a face
lift, or performing some dangerous stunt?

Even the great American race, or Survivor, they all look phony. And the
eventual winner is preselected. Or the Apprentice, with all the hype to
tell someone they're fired.

And the biggest hoot is the Bachelor and Bachelorette, what some people
will do for a little money.

But the biggest mystery, is why folks watch them, when they could be
getting a good dose of reality out paddling. TnT