BoatBanter.com

-   -   G.M. Seeks More Imports From Low-Wage Regions (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/106041-g-m-seeks-more-imports-low-wage-regions.html)

jim7856 May 19th 09 01:50 PM

G.M. Seeks More Imports From Low-Wage Regions

HK wrote:
wrote:
On May 18, 10:29 pm, HK wrote:
jps wrote:
On Mon, 18 May 2009 22:03:57 -0400, HK wrote:
wrote:
On May 18, 5:18 pm, jps wrote:
Gore is obviously capable of rigor.-
LOL, pfffftttt...
Why would an uneducated, semi-literate fool like you be laughing at Al
Gore?
All he can muster is a giggle and a fart. What more would you
expect from The Freak?
A summer of camping in a tent with an underaged girl?

No wonder you hide all day with your widdew capguns.. If you came out
from under your desk talking like that around here, you would be
fighting for your life... I can see why you are so scared to meet up
with anybody here, best you and the rest of the pink army just keep it
that way....

..snerk..

"Meeting up" is something I'd do by choice, and there are very, very few
individuals I'd choose to meet up with here, two or three, maybe. Got
any boating plans for the summer? Didn't think so.

Donny
Slammy
Anyone else?

jim7856 May 19th 09 01:52 PM

HK wrote:
wrote:
On May 19, 2:57 am, jps wrote:
On Mon, 18 May 2009 20:58:31 -0700 (PDT), wrote:
On May 18, 10:21 pm, wrote:
On May 18, 10:03 pm, HK wrote:
wrote:
On May 18, 5:18 pm, jps wrote:
Gore is obviously capable of rigor.-
LOL, pfffftttt...
Why would an uneducated, semi-literate fool like you be laughing
at Al
Gore?
Why would an uneducated, semi-literate, lying, cowardly, fat, nail
chewing piece of **** like you care? Can't win any at home? Just stay
under your desk with your widdew capguns before somebody slaps you in
the head..
And look...it's the " best " Justhate has to offer...lol.
These should go into a "best of" collection to be reprised when you
need a good laugh or to barf.

Worthless idiot.- Hide quoted text -

Yeah, but I am not a worthless liar like you... You spend your days
carrying on like some spoiled little schoolgirl, hiding under a desk,
praying nobody ever finds out who you are.. snerk

What a wonderful imagination you have...everyone who pulls you up by the
short hairs you claim is hiding under a desk, whatever that means. For a
short little **** who has accomplished nothing in life, you sure have a
big mouth.

Plan on boating much this summer, or are you going to be "camping" with
that teen girl of yours?

What a filthy pig you are Krause?

jim7856 May 19th 09 02:01 PM

On May 18, 10:21 pm, wrote:
On May 18, 10:03 pm, HK wrote:

wrote:
On May 18, 5:18 pm, jps wrote:
Gore is obviously capable of rigor.-
LOL, pfffftttt...
Why would an uneducated, semi-literate fool like you be laughing at Al
Gore?
Why would an uneducated, semi-literate, lying, cowardly, fat, nail
chewing piece of **** like you care? Can't win any at home? Just stay
under your desk with your widdew capguns before somebody slaps you in
the head..
And look...it's the " best " Justhate has to offer...lol.

These should go into a "best of" collection to be reprised when you
need a good laugh or to barf.

Worthless idiot.

You know why justhateafreak is so short, right? It's so he can drag his
knuckles on the ground.

Impostor!
Who are you? You are writing at the 2nd grade level. Krause consistently
posts at the 4th grade level; sometimes better.

jim7856 May 19th 09 02:04 PM

wrote:
On May 19, 8:21 am, wrote:
On May 19, 8:07 am, HK wrote:

wrote:
On May 19, 7:07 am, HK wrote:
wrote:
wrote:
On May 18, 5:18 pm, jps wrote:
Gore is obviously capable of rigor.-
LOL, pfffftttt...
Why would an uneducated, semi-literate fool like you be laughing at Al
Gore?
All he can muster is a giggle and a fart.
What more would you expect from The Freak?
A summer of camping in a tent with an underaged girl?
No wonder you hide all day with your widdew capguns.. If you came out
from under your desk talking like that around here, you would be
fighting for your life... I can see why you are so scared to meet up
with anybody here, best you and the rest of the pink army just keep it
that way....
..snerk..
"Meeting up" is something I'd do by choice, and there are very, very few
individuals I'd choose to meet up with here, two or three, maybe. Got
any boating plans for the summer? Didn't think so.- Hide quoted text -
Going out boating and fishing tomorrow, how about you? Nope, didn't
think so, now get back under your desk...
D'oh. You have such a bitty mind...I was out boating and fishing
yesterday, and if the weather clears, I'll be going out today, too.
Haven't been near my desk in days, actually. I presume my sister in law
and her boyfriend have, though, since they are housesitting for us.
That's right, ****-for-brains, we're on a short vacation at the beach.
But no campers and no tents.- Hide quoted text -

Sure you are... I call "Lobsta' Boat"!!!- Hide quoted text -

It's just freakin' hilarious! For some stupid ignorant reason, Harry
thinks that size, and specifically height makes you somehow superior
to someone else! That's just a way for him to justify being a fat,
nasty smelly mass of blubber.

What kind of weather do you suppose Krause is enjoying wherever he is?
It's been raining cats and dogs in Central Florida.

HK May 19th 09 02:06 PM

wrote:

Here you go, **** for brains...

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...M4256x2832.jpg

jim7856 May 19th 09 02:17 PM

HK wrote:
wrote:

Here you go, **** for brains...

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...M4256x2832.jpg

How do we know this an authentic Krause photo? Take another one with
your chewed up thumbnail in the corner of the shot.

Reginald P. Smithers III, Esq.[_5_] May 19th 09 02:20 PM

HK wrote:
wrote:

Here you go, **** for brains...

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...M4256x2832.jpg

Damn, I am impressed, no blown out sky, the exposure matrix on Nikon
D700 is much better than his old D00. It is actually a nice vacation
snapshot.

--
Reginald P. Smithers III, Esq.

This Newsgroup post is a natural product. The slight variations in
spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in
no way are to be considered flaws or defects

Reginald P. Smithers III, Esq.[_5_] May 19th 09 02:24 PM

jim7856 wrote:
HK wrote:
wrote:

Here you go, **** for brains...

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...M4256x2832.jpg

How do we know this an authentic Krause photo? Take another one with
your chewed up thumbnail in the corner of the shot.

The problem with all cameras is they have a tendency to make Harry hands
look like a fat Virginia Ham, with the fat rolling off of his wrist and
the fingers nails nibble to the nub from stress. I think it has
something to do with the field of focus, depth of field, lens compress
or the angle of the dangle.

In fact, Harry is very svelte and in perfect physical and mental health.
Damn camera. ;)

[email protected] May 19th 09 02:54 PM

On May 19, 9:17*am, jim7856 wrote:
HK wrote:
wrote:

Here you go, **** for brains...

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...h1May18200911-...

How do we know this an authentic Krause photo? Take another one with
your chewed up thumbnail in the corner of the shot.

It may be just like those other photos that Harry tried to claim were
his that he stole off of a photographer's website!

John H[_2_] May 19th 09 03:16 PM

On Tue, 19 May 2009 08:52:39 -0400, jim7856 wrote:

HK wrote:
On May 18, 10:21 pm, wrote:
On May 18, 10:03 pm, HK wrote:
wrote:
On May 18, 5:18 pm, jps wrote:
[...]

Posts like that earn Krause the 'respect' of some folks in here. Now
he's using Salty's tactics.
--

John H