Default Help Wanted: Firing Squads, Hangmen,Guillotine Operators

Free speech is sacred

Tell that to Joe the Plumber who spoke freely, then had a very large IRS and
drive-by media microscope put up his ass ............

posted to alt.politics.economics,rec.boats,alt.news-media,rec.arts.tv,rec.martial-arts
hal hal is offline

On Sat, 16 May 2009 13:45:54 -0700 (PDT), TravIsGod
wrote:

too late how? *There's about 200 million guns in America in private
hands. *Americans can raise a civilian army of probably close to 100
million people. *So it's never too late. *Our standing Army is about
half that, and if there was a revolution probably well more than half
of those would desert and fight for The People. *

No they wouldn't. They would respond with crushing force to any
revolt and with weaponry that is light years beyond what civilians
have. They would obey orders without question and "do their jobs"
just like the police do when they mow down civilians. They never
apologize. The military is littered with people who enlisted because
they wanted to kill people. Do you honestly think they give a ****
about Constitutional Law and these principles?

some will, some won't. Most will desert rather than fire on decent
Americans.

I mean you saw that AA-12 auto shotgun didn't you? You think a bunch
of lousy hunting rifles are going to stand up to fully armored marines
packing **** like that with frag rounds or something in it? You can
barely blow up a humvee anymore with a freaking shaped charge IED, wtf
is the civilian populace going to do against the tactics and materiel
of the armed forces? Paramilitary forces like the police or SWAT,
perhaps, but the regular army? After what they've learned in
counterinsurgency in Iraq, you seriously think any militia here has a
****ing chance in hell?

clearly you have never been to any gun shows.

Trav

posted to alt.politics.economics,rec.boats,alt.news-media,rec.arts.tv,rec.martial-arts

On May 16, 4:41*pm, TravIsGod wrote:
Why doesn't he just run for office?

He's probably current on his taxes

Trav

Well if he was indeed behind on his taxes then we'd have to 'appoint'
him.
posted to alt.politics.economics,rec.boats,alt.news-media,rec.arts.tv,rec.martial-arts

some will, some won't. *Most will desert rather than fire on decent
Americans. *

You're so totally full of ****.

Most obey their orders. I've already had this conversation with
military friends and relatives about what they thought the forces
would do. Just suffice it to say, you stupid ****, that they'd do
their "jobs" as ordered by their superiors. Their responsibilities
are to their BUDDIES next to them. They don't sit around and ponder
the larger principles of life and society, idjit.

If that meant killing the **** out of US civilians then that is what
they would do. The police already do jackboot ****. You saw Waco and
Ruby Ridge and you think the ****ing MILITARY would defect? They kill
without conscience, as ordered. In country after country, we see the
military defending totally corrupt rulers but you think that the army
that YOU CLAIM is raping and murdering iraqi civilians in an unlawful
war is going to find their moral center if ordered to put down a riot?

clearly you have never been to any gun shows.

You're a ****ing moron. The military has access to **** that you do
not. I mean that you would even say something as utterly dumb as you
just did clearly exposes your total stupidity.

Nevermind training. The ****ing military-weaponry armed Iraqi
insurgency virtually NEVER engaged our army or marines in combat. The
reason for this is because the few times that they did, they got
****ing annihilated. Your fantasies about duking it out with the
military...LOL. You know, I hope you do, because they would put a
swift end to your worthless life.

Trav
posted to alt.politics.economics,rec.boats,alt.news-media,rec.arts.tv,rec.martial-arts

hal wrote:
On Sat, 16 May 2009 08:58:00 -0700 (PDT), Appledog
wrote:

It's a good question. Unfortunately it's far too late for us north
americans, and indeed most people in the world.

too late how? There's about 200 million guns in America in private
hands. Americans can raise a civilian army of probably close to 100
million people. So it's never too late. Our standing Army is about

Standing army is 500,000 or 0.5% of the 100 million people.

wrote:

It's a good question. Unfortunately it's far too late for us north
americans, and indeed most people in the world.

too late how? There's about 200 million guns in America in private
hands. Americans can raise a civilian army of probably close to 100
million people. So it's never too late. Our standing Army is about
half that, and if there was a revolution probably well more than half
of those would desert and fight for The People.

You'd be lucky to get a tenth of that out ready to fight & die.
Your standing army is 50 million strong??? What are you smoking.......
probably more like a million .....or less.

On May 16, hal wrote:
some will, some won't. *Most will desert rather than fire on decent
Americans. *

http://www.nytimes.com/learning/gene...tate%27&st=cse

Sam

wrote:

It's a good question. Unfortunately it's far too late for us north
americans, and indeed most people in the world.

too late how? *There's about 200 million guns in America in private
hands. *Americans can raise a civilian army of probably close to 100
million people. *So it's never too late. *Our standing Army is about
half that, and if there was a revolution probably well more than half
of those would desert and fight for The People.

You'd be lucky to get a tenth of that out ready to fight & die.
Your standing army is 50 million strong??? *What are you smoking.......
probably more like a million .....or less.

Pssst, dummy! 0.5% of 100 million isn't 50 million..........
Damn you are stupid.

On Sat, 16 May 2009 13:45:54 -0700, TravIsGod wrote:

[...]

When I brought up a similar argument on another forum, besides the claim
of mass defection among the military, one of the things that was
suggested was supply lines.

In the U.S. campaigns in other nations, the Military is supplied by a
friendly and cooperative civilian infrastructure at home in the U.S. The
argument was made that a despotic, tyrannical, Military would be
immediately deprived of its support infrastructure here in the U.S. and
would only be able to continue operations until food and ammo ran out.

I admit that it's an interesting argument. But in the end, I still think
that the laws have subverted one of the foundational intents of the 2nd
and this needs to be reversed.

Peace favor your sword (IH),
Kirk

posted to alt.politics.economics,rec.boats,alt.news-media,rec.arts.tv,rec.martial-arts

On Mon, 18 May 2009 18:34:40 -0700, retrogrouch wrote:

On Mon, 18 May 2009 21:31:00 -0400, Rabid Weasel Lawson
wrote:

In the U.S. campaigns in other nations, the Military is supplied by a
friendly and cooperative civilian infrastructure at home in the U.S. The
argument was made that a despotic, tyrannical, Military would be
immediately deprived of its support infrastructure here in the U.S. and
would only be able to continue operations until food and ammo ran out.

I admit that it's an interesting argument.

Bah, look at Iraq and Afghanistan. Supply lines may the weal link, but
it's a common logistical problem that militaries are used to dealing
with.

Supply lines in Afghanistan and Iraq are controlled by U.S. Civilians and
originate in the U.S. The argument made is that the U.S. civilians would
no longer support those supply lines. They'd simply disappear and the
military would wither on the vine.

I'm not saying I support or oppose the position, either way. What I'm
saying is going "bah, it's a common problem" while doing the Dogbert wave
doesn't explain why it wouldn't be an issue.

Peace favor your sword (IH),
Kirk

Johnson OB Operators Manual Garland Gray II[_2_] Cruising 3 June 4th 08 01:30 AM
Firing order [email protected] General 4 July 2nd 07 05:03 PM
FCC RT operators permit question Roger Long Cruising 5 April 16th 07 12:43 AM
Need Operators Manual SEA SEA225 HF/SSB Radio [email protected] Electronics 4 March 22nd 07 05:15 AM
Shia Death Squads gotta go Joe ASA 3 January 11th 07 04:27 PM