posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

Default Shia Death Squads gotta go

No matter what you pussy democrats wish would happen, we need to lay
waste to the Shia death squads in Iraq.

30,000 more troops will mop up the mess.

And **** rebuilding iraq, WTF are you democrats waiting for?, spend
that money on American jobs not Iraqi jobs.. 100 hrs my ass, bunch of
pussies..... lets see some grid lock.. You promised!

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Joe" wrote in message
ups.com...
No matter what you pussy democrats wish would happen, we need to lay
waste to the Shia death squads in Iraq.

30,000 more troops will mop up the mess.

And **** rebuilding iraq, WTF are you democrats waiting for?, spend
that money on American jobs not Iraqi jobs.. 100 hrs my ass, bunch of
pussies..... lets see some grid lock.. You promised!

Joe

No matter what you pussy republicans wish would happen, Iraq is a loser,
just like the republicans in Congress who got booted out. :-)

That said, Bush is way too wimpy to order 30K more soldiers into combat.
It's likely going to be 15K or 18K, which isn't enough to make a difference,
especially given that they can only stay for a couple of months. I don't
think we should be sending more soldiers at all, but if we're going to send
them, for crissakes send enough to make a difference.

The 109th, Republicans - worst since 1948
http://www.sunlightfoundation.com/daysinsession
The 110th, Democrats - a few hours after being sworn in, no more pet
projects... even making it difficult for themselves
http://www.cnn.com/2007/POLITICS/01/....ap/index.html

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

posted to alt.sailing.asa

OzOne wrote:
On 6 Jan 2007 18:16:32 -0800, "Joe"
scribbled thusly:

No matter what you pussy democrats wish would happen, we need to lay
waste to the Shia death squads in Iraq.

30,000 more troops will mop up the mess.

And **** rebuilding iraq, WTF are you democrats waiting for?, spend
that money on American jobs not Iraqi jobs.. 100 hrs my ass, bunch of
pussies..... lets see some grid lock.. You promised!

Joe

Ummm Joe.
The Sunnis are just as bad.

Quite right too but there are more Shias so no reason not to stomp them
flat.

Oh and Iraq was functioning quite well till you guys went in and laid
waste to it...NOW you've gotta put it all back together again..Like
you promised.

Agreed.

Either that or walk away and suffer the consequences.

I said years ago that I doubted they could manage the aftermath and so
far I'm right.

How did you like Tassie? It's been ****ing rain the last few days but I
had a week of glorious weather after I got back from Sydney. Moving the
mast 12" aft on my toy daysailer converted it from lee helm to slight
weather helm and it points a lot higher & tacks better, so that was a
plus for the year.

Pity I have less than a week to play with it before I need to put it
back on its trailer but what the hell, I'll be back again early March
or a bit before.

PDW

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Joe" scribbled thusly:
No matter what you pussy democrats wish would happen, we need to lay
waste to the Shia death squads in Iraq.

What a nice non-partisan, logical way to discuss a serious issue.

30,000 more troops will mop up the mess.

Maybe.
They need to know the right people to kill, though.
Better intel is the answer, not more bullets. More boots on the ground
will help... so why didndn't Bush/Rumsfeld send enough in the first
place?

And **** rebuilding iraq, WTF are you democrats waiting for?

Halliburton, of course.
If you are against rebuilding Iraq then you must have a serious problem
with the whole war, and the way it was conducted from the git-go.

OzOne wrote:
Ummm Joe.
The Sunnis are just as bad.

Peter wrote:
Quite right too but there are more Shias so no reason not to stomp them
flat.

And they seem to have the idea that they are the "natural rulers" of
the region. While many yammer away about a "political solution" there
is clearly no way t have a peaceful & stable government as long as a
large & strong group is determined to impose their own way on the
rest... so we have to prove to them that they can't.

It would be nice to do so efficiently & effectively rather than just
getting a bigger hammer.

OzOne wrote:
Oh and Iraq was functioning quite well till you guys went in and laid
waste to it...NOW you've gotta put it all back together again..Like
you promised.

Peter wrote:
Agreed.

WHAT??!?!??

You two are as screwy as Joe if you think THAT. Iraq was "functioning
quite well" as a corrupt & brutal dictatorship, whith a declining
standard of living, appalling standards of public health, and everybody
who could manage fleeing the country. It was going to come apart sooner
or later anyway.

OzOne wrote:
Either that or walk away and suffer the consequences.

I said years ago that I doubted they could manage the aftermath and so
far I'm right.

Now here, I agree. A big part of why is that the people who were doing
the planning were basically very stupid & greedy. They not only did not
listen to good advice from knowledgeable professionals, they fired the
professionals and heaped slander on them.

Meanwhile, back to the topic of sailing:

...... Moving the
mast 12" aft on my toy daysailer converted it from lee helm to slight
weather helm and it points a lot higher & tacks better, so that was a
plus for the year.

Excellent... this is after you added the bowsprit? Is the sail area
increased any? What about the rake of the mast?

-signed- Injun Ear (formerly known as Eagle Eye)
Pity I have less than a week to play with it before I need to put it
back on its trailer but what the hell, I'll be back again early March
or a bit before.

PDW

Death by Eskimo Roll? Andy Baxter General 69 January 23rd 06 01:59 PM
Bill Moyers on environment, politics and Christian fundamentalists [email protected] General 1852 April 5th 05 11:17 PM
Death be not proud Don ßailey General 0 September 29th 03 03:07 PM
Just How Safe Do You Feel? Doug Kanter General 34 July 13th 03 06:14 PM