posted to alt.politics.economics,rec.boats,alt.news-media,rec.arts.tv,rec.martial-arts

Default Help Wanted: Firing Squads, Hangmen,Guillotine Operators

On Thu, 14 May 2009 12:20:20 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

Help Wanted: Firing Squads, Gallows builders, Hangmen, Guillotine
Operators . . . .

As we fast approach the coming violent revolution here in the United
States, - and be assured it is coming - its become quite apparent that
such an effort will require help in many fields. The purging of
political, cultural and social filth is one of the tasks that the
revolution will engage in and such task will require enormous amounts
of manpower.

What you're about to read may seem harsh at first, but it truly is
necessary.

With so much political, cultural and social filth infesting our once
great land, the clean up is going to involve a lot of wet work. Hey,
you can't make an omelet without breaking a few eggs, so making a mess
to clean up our mess is something we need to prepare for.

I envision the clean up being accomplished with all-night firing
squads, hangings and perhaps even use of guillotines.

Take a look at the complete cluster **** of a mess we suffer at the
federal level. At least half the House of Representatives has to go.
Better than half of the Senate has to go. At least three and probably
four Supreme Court Justices and boatloads of their brethren in the
Circuit Courts of Appeal and District courts too. Think about that for
just a moment. . . . . the tally is already up near a thousand!

But what a joy it would be. Since many of the elected officials at the
local, county state and federal level are such outright traitors to
freedom, degenerate perverts, liars, cheats and thieves, they are
completely beyond redemption or re-education. For myself, I can't see
any reason at all to pay to feed and house them in jail when the new
American Sovereignty arises, so we need to have methods in place to
properly deal with these vermin from the outset.

I think all-night firing squads, public hangings and even beheading
via Guillotine are in order.

Imagine the thrill of seeing degenerate perverts like Barney Frank of
Massachusetts swing from a rope. Consider how many will look-on with
glee as the hideously ugly, plastic-faced, phony, Nancy Pelosi, gets
an instant makeover from the neck up. CHOP! THAT would be a real
public service!

This doesn't even begin to take into account the perverts in the
National Endowment for the Arts, for atrocities like the Maplethorpe
exhibit. Consider too, the dingbats in the National Institutes of
Health who are paying almost $2 million of our tax dollars this year
for doctors to study gay sex habits in bars in Argentina and another
study and millions more of our tax dollars to teach Chinese
prostitutes about the dangers of drinking too much alcohol on the job.
Yes, these are real examples!

How about the Department of Energy? They were formed during the Carter
Administration to develop new sources of energy to lessen US
dependence on foreign oil. Their budget is about $24 Billion a year.
All that money, over all that time and what do we have to show for it?
Are we less dependent upon foreign oil today than we were in the mid
1970's? No. So what has all that money and all that time gotten our
nation? Zip. Nada. Nothing. The entire agency deserves to be hung by
their necks until they are dead.

How about the Department of Education? Now there's a contradiction in
terms if ever I heard one! In all the years they've been in existence,
have American school kids gotten better educated than ones from 30
years ago? No. In fact, thanks to the the Dept. of Education, most of
our children are coming out of school totally unprepared for real
life. The damage done to the future of this nation by the Dept. of
Education is a crime against humanity. All the employees in that
agency deserve to be shot by firing squads for the pathetic failures
that they are. ALL of them!

Agency after agency at the federal level are nothing more than
complete, dismal failures and they deserve what they have coming.

Thankfully, our friends in FEMA have already purchased one million
plastic coffins, half of which are already neatly staked in a field in
Georgia. Thanks, guys! Hope a lot of you will feel snug in them.

Next, let's talk about the cultural and social filth. Who is it that
has been peddling this filth over the airwaves and in newspapers,
magazines and the like? Yes, you-know who! Which, incidentally, is why
Hitler sent 6 million of them rightly to their deaths for the culture
wrecking they perpetrated on Germany! I know, I know, you've all heard
that Hitler was some sort of monster who targeted certain groups
simply because who they were. Not true. He saw who was peddling the
filth. He saw the books like "Heather has two mommies" and "Daddy's
Roomate" and saw how such similar things were wrecking his country.
Why do you think they burned such books? Forbidden knowldege? No,
Cultural filth! Hitler told told them to stop pushing this crap on
German society but, being the arrogant Christ killers that they were,
they refused. So. . . . he killed them. Problem solved. . . . at least
for Germany. The rest of us, not so fortunate. The progeny of those
same folks who were wrecking Germany back then are here today wrecking
our nation. The solution? Get em all this time!

Let's move on to the greedy bankers, Wall Street types and the other
"masters-of-the-universe" who've been wrecking the economy, robbing
trillions from our retirement funds and shipping US jobs overseas to
pad their own pockets? I say, line em up and gun them down. They have
no loyalty to this nation. Their only loyalty is to their own pockets.
Let's see how much their money protects them we WE come calling? BANG.
OOOOPS, turns out money ain't bullet proof.

I could go on and on and on, but you get the idea. Folks, America is
in dire trouble. Our nation is being systematically destroyed. KILLED!
It is our right to use lethal force in self defense.

A fight is coming to this country. A real, blood and guts, kill or be
killed fight. It is going to be quite ugly because it HAS to be.
There's no avoiding it. Elections won't work because the system has
been completely, totally corrupted. In fact, right now, as you read
this, groups are studying where to put tens of thousands of illegal
aliens into "swing" districts so when the Census is taken in 2010,
they redraw districts to make certain they can steal the next 10 years
of elections!

Not only are the illegal aliens stealing your country, they're helping
steal your birthright vote too! To them, this is all just some sort of
game to be rigged, stolen or otherwise won by any means necessary.

Lest you think that using force to stop this is too harsh, let me
remind you that the people who are wrecking this nation are the very
same people who have no problem whatsoever killing innocent babies
inside their mothers through convenience abortions! Think they'll care
one wit about killing you too? Think again!

Force is the only viable option left to save America.

The government knows this and they just want to keep the status quo
without having the nation erupt in violence. They're doing everything
they can to delay the inevitable long enough while they try to quietly
disarm us so we cannot fight. It won't work.

So, my dear readers, prepare yourselves. Start thinking about what
role YOU want to play as we purge the filth from this land forever.

Oh, and you folks in government. . . . . take this a real life wake-up
call. There are people like me all over this nation and we have had
enough of you. We're starting to openly discuss killing you and we're
not one bit afraid of what you think about it. You see, we grossly
outnumber you. We have you completely surrounded. We have more guns
than you and more ammunition than you. Best of all, we're motivated!
You have screwed us around for so long, and so badly that guys like me
are perfectly comfortable with idea of killing you.

Straighten up and fly right before we decide to straighten you out our
way. July 4, 2009 would be a great day to begin this endeavor; elected
politicians will be out in the open, marching in Fourth of July
parades, giving speeches and attending fireworks displays. What a
great opportunity for certain BANGS and BOOMS of the day to carry a
completely different connotation!

-- Hal Turner

http://www.halturnershow.com/ Hal Turner Show

Martin

Nothing vague about Turner's comments!

ted
posted to alt.politics.economics,rec.boats,alt.news-media,rec.arts.tv,rec.martial-arts
HK HK is offline

wrote:

Help Wanted: Firing Squads, Gallows builders, Hangmen, Guillotine
Operators . . . .

I'm sure there are southern white Republicans aplenty who will answer
your call, as soon as they finish shooting each other.

wrote:

[...]

ted- Hide quoted text -

Why doesn't he just run for office?

wrote:

[...]

Although it's somewhat comical it does raise the issue of who,
precisely, is going to revolt, and how.

It's a good question. Unfortunately it's far too late for us north
americans, and indeed most people in the world.

-
posted to alt.politics.economics,rec.boats,alt.news-media,rec.arts.tv,rec.martial-arts

wrote:
On Sat, 16 May 2009 08:58:00 -0700 (PDT), Appledog
wrote:

Although it's somewhat comical it does raise the issue of who,
precisely, is going to revolt, and how.

It's a good question. Unfortunately it's far too late for us north
americans, and indeed most people in the world.

I had the experience in the 70s to be standing in a work pay line with
a number of coworkers, when one of the classic American haters started
mumbling about "revolution" because of the taxes out of his pay check.
He was standing next to an Iranian refugee who'd fled the Ayatollah
and likely the Shah's prisons too.

The Iranian turned and asked him "WHo's your state Senator? _ DO you
know?" Silence. "Who are you representatives?" Silence. "Who is on
your city council?"

"You don't even know what you would be rebelling against. Fool."

You don't need the name of the Sheriff or the killer to know that a
murder is wrong.

It made me realize most of America's discontents are ignorant of
government and disconnected. They haven't a clue what government
does. Their frustration is from the daily struggle to get by. They
have all this anger and no knowledge. The demagogs tap it from time
to time, but it is at it's heart ignorant and therefore unguided.

They assume that government will take care of its self as the people are
doing. Realizing that government is as incompetent as a two year old is
the first lesson everyone needs.

posted to alt.politics.economics,rec.boats,alt.news-media,rec.arts.tv,rec.martial-arts

On Fri, 15 May 2009 11:24:51 -0700, wrote:

On Fri,

-- Hal Turner

http://www.halturnershow.com/ Hal Turner Show

Martin

Nothing vague about Turner's comments!

ted

Wow. Incitement to violence. A call for assassination. This ****er
should be locked up.

You are a bit "light" understanding the limits of free speech as
defined in case after case by SCOTUS. Such comments are o.k.
and we all should be glad for that situation. As a matter of history,
America was founded on political violence, i.e., lynching of tories,
attacks on British troops, destruction of private property.

ted

On May 16, 10:42*am, wrote:
On Sat, 16 May 2009 09:34:32 -0700, wrote:
Wow. Incitement to violence. A call for assassination. This ****er
should be locked up.

You are a bit "light" understanding the limits of free speech as
defined in case after case by SCOTUS. Such comments are o.k.
and we all should be glad for that situation. As a matter of history,
America was founded on political violence, i.e., lynching of tories,
attacks on British troops, destruction of private property.

It's funny you should call a lawyer of 20 years practice with a lot of
Constitutional law background, a bit light from your seat.

It's from that background and knowledge base I used the words
"incitement to violence". They mean something very specific.

Enjoy:

* * * * The First Amendment & Advocacy of Violence: An Overviewhttp://www.firstamendmentcenter.org/faclibrary/overview.aspx?id=11452

. . .Justice Louis Brandeis, joined by Justice Holmes, concurred in an
opinion that read more like a dissent. He wrote:
* * "Fear of serious injury cannot alone justify suppression of free
speech and assembly. Men feared witches and burnt women. It is the
function of speech to free men from the bondage of irrational fears.
To justify suppression of free speech there must be reasonable ground
to fear that serious evil will result if free speech is practiced.
There must be reasonable ground to believe that the danger apprehended
is imminent. There must be reasonable ground to believe that the evil
to be prevented is a serious one."

He added, “even advocacy of [law] violation however reprehensible
morally, is not a justification for denying free speech where the
advocacy falls short of incitement and there is nothing to indicate
that the advocacy would be immediately acted upon.”

And then there is Brandenberg:
The case gave rise to the Brandenburg test to determine when speech
transgresses the line from mere advocacy, which is protected by the
First Amendment, to incitement, which is not. That test anticipates
that the unprotected speech intentionally produce a high likelihood of
real imminent harm.http://www.firstamendmentcenter.org/....aspx?id=11452

Free speech is sacred unless the comments result in an immediate
action from the
speakers audience that cause harm or property damage.

"He added, “even advocacy of [law] violation however reprehensible
morally, is not a justification for denying free speech where the
advocacy falls short of incitement and there is nothing to indicate
that the advocacy would be immediately acted upon.”

Martin

posted to alt.politics.economics,rec.boats,alt.news-media,rec.arts.tv,rec.martial-arts
hal hal is offline

wrote:

It's a good question. Unfortunately it's far too late for us north
americans, and indeed most people in the world.

too late how? There's about 200 million guns in America in private
hands. Americans can raise a civilian army of probably close to 100
million people. So it's never too late. Our standing Army is about
half that, and if there was a revolution probably well more than half
of those would desert and fight for The People.
posted to alt.politics.economics,rec.boats,alt.news-media,rec.arts.tv,rec.martial-arts

Why doesn't he just run for office?

He's probably current on his taxes

Trav
posted to alt.politics.economics,rec.boats,alt.news-media,rec.arts.tv,rec.martial-arts

too late how? *There's about 200 million guns in America in private
hands. *Americans can raise a civilian army of probably close to 100
million people. *So it's never too late. *Our standing Army is about
half that, and if there was a revolution probably well more than half
of those would desert and fight for The People. *

No they wouldn't. They would respond with crushing force to any
revolt and with weaponry that is light years beyond what civilians
have. They would obey orders without question and "do their jobs"
just like the police do when they mow down civilians. They never
apologize. The military is littered with people who enlisted because
they wanted to kill people. Do you honestly think they give a ****
about Constitutional Law and these principles?

I mean you saw that AA-12 auto shotgun didn't you? You think a bunch
of lousy hunting rifles are going to stand up to fully armored marines
packing **** like that with frag rounds or something in it? You can
barely blow up a humvee anymore with a freaking shaped charge IED, wtf
is the civilian populace going to do against the tactics and materiel
of the armed forces? Paramilitary forces like the police or SWAT,
perhaps, but the regular army? After what they've learned in
counterinsurgency in Iraq, you seriously think any militia here has a
****ing chance in hell?

Trav

Johnson OB Operators Manual Garland Gray II[_2_] Cruising 3 June 4th 08 01:30 AM
Firing order [email protected] General 4 July 2nd 07 05:03 PM
FCC RT operators permit question Roger Long Cruising 5 April 16th 07 12:43 AM
Need Operators Manual SEA SEA225 HF/SSB Radio [email protected] Electronics 4 March 22nd 07 05:15 AM
Shia Death Squads gotta go Joe ASA 3 January 11th 07 04:27 PM