jps jps is offline

Default Apologies to SW Tom...

On Thu, 14 May 2009 22:42:38 -0400, HK wrote:

jps wrote:
On Thu, 14 May 2009 21:55:23 -0400, HK wrote:

Eat **** and die, kleagle.

Jack is in the bozo bin. I highly recommend it.

He and justafreakinasshole would be my first recommendations.

Wastes of time.

TooMuchPoon fills out the newsgroup dance card by being the southern
racist representative, just as Herringbrain is the mid-Atlantic racist
representative, though I do bozo bin Herring. You have to have a major
league stupid rep, and since I bozo bin Loogy, for the moment that rice
bowl is owned by JustHate.

And you've called me a glutton...

The Freak is beyond all reason.

On May 14, 10:42*pm, HK wrote:
jps wrote:
On Thu, 14 May 2009 21:55:23 -0400, HK wrote:

Eat **** and die, kleagle.

Jack is in the bozo bin. *I highly recommend it.

He and justafreakinasshole would be my first recommendations.

Wastes of time.

TooMuchPoon fills out the newsgroup dance card by being the southern
racist representative, just as Herringbrain is the mid-Atlantic racist
representative, though I do bozo bin Herring. You have to have a major
league stupid rep, and since I bozo bin Loogy, for the moment that rice
bowl is owned by JustHate.

What has Jack ever said that racist?

On May 14, 10:18*pm, jps wrote:
On Thu, 14 May 2009 21:55:23 -0400, HK wrote:
Eat **** and die, kleagle.

Jack is in the bozo bin. *I highly recommend it.

He and justafreakinasshole would be my first recommendations.

Wastes of time.

I just hold the mirror up, and you hate what you see in the
reflection.

DK DK is offline

jps wrote:
On Thu, 14 May 2009 21:55:23 -0400, HK wrote:

Eat **** and die, kleagle.

Jack is in the bozo bin. I highly recommend it.

He and justafreakinasshole would be my first recommendations.

Wastes of time.

Nice move! Here's the new hierarchy according to "jps"...

jps
Harry (WAFA)
Don (WAFI)

Add Slammer and Salt in there if they still exist.

On-Topic (and My Apologies) Vic Smith General 34 November 23rd 08 10:53 PM
*My* Apologies to All Starbuck's Words of Wisdom General 29 October 8th 05 04:49 PM
*My* Apologies to All *JimH* General 38 October 7th 05 09:46 PM
( OT ) Beyond Apologies General 2 May 19th 04 12:20 AM
OT apologies Chris Boat Building 17 December 13th 03 04:10 AM