Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Ping: Duck - Street View

I tried the "street view" in Google maps.
My kid was over and mentioned it, so he walked me through it in 10
seconds.
Type in your address, hit enter, then click street view.
My Corsica was parked in front, and my wife knew when the shots were
taken by looking at her flowers. Last year, mid-summer, mid-day.
She estimated 1 PM, June 25th give or take one day.
The kid said they must drive down streets with a van taking a vid.
I went down Beckwith to Washington, then to Golf Road using the
arrows. Very cool. Gonna take a spin around the corner soon, see how
that damn PVC that pipe I have laying on the lawn looks.
The driveway crack looks pretty bad. Now the world knows about it.
The kid said there's been a lawsuit. By a guy who was sprawled
unconscious on his lawn. Drunk, pants down.
He lost.

--Vic

Ping: Duck Vic Smith General 2 May 8th 09 07:59 PM
Ping: Duck re. Norton Eisboch[_4_] General 34 January 8th 09 10:50 AM
Ping: The Donald (D.Duck) Eisboch[_2_] General 6 October 11th 07 11:21 PM
OT Duck, duck....goosed! JimH General 1 January 30th 06 03:21 PM
If it walks like a liberal duck and spends like a liberal duck Vito ASA 10 December 7th 04 05:58 PM