Default Dude, where’s my stimulus?

Talk about lowering expectations!

We just got done hearing Obama take credit for saving 150,000 jobs —
which his administration never documented. Now we’re hearing that the
stimulus package demanded by Obama and passed over near-unanimous
Republican objections won’t actually make any difference at all. The
cure, Obama and his team now admit, is private-sector growth.

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/05/11/bu...nomy.html?_r=2

Instead of constitutional law, Obama should have taken a few more
courses in Economics - assuming that he took any in the first place.

We need new economic advisors. Romer and her crew aren’t worth $800
in small bills, let alone the fortune we’ve frittered away on Obama’s
policies and her recommendations.
jps jps is offline

On Mon, 11 May 2009 14:43:00 -0400, Tom Francis - SWSports
wrote:

Talk about lowering expectations!

We just got done hearing Obama take credit for saving 150,000 jobs —
which his administration never documented. Now we’re hearing that the
stimulus package demanded by Obama and passed over near-unanimous
Republican objections won’t actually make any difference at all. The
cure, Obama and his team now admit, is private-sector growth.

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/05/11/bu...nomy.html?_r=2

Instead of constitutional law, Obama should have taken a few more
courses in Economics - assuming that he took any in the first place.

We need new economic advisors. Romer and her crew aren’t worth $800
in small bills, let alone the fortune we’ve frittered away on Obama’s
policies and her recommendations.

Bush took a number of courses in running businesses into the ground,
they were real life courses.

You think the president should have to know everything about
everything? That's what advisors are for.

Bush asked for six more month to reassess his folly in Iraq what, 7 or
8 times? How much money did he waste of bullets?

Were you complaining while our troops were dying for a stupid cause?

Shessh.
HK HK is offline

Tom Francis - SWSports wrote:
Talk about lowering expectations!

Yeah...you're doing a hell of a job, Tommy, lowering my expectations for
you.
HK HK is offline

wrote:

[...]

tommy never complained about anything related to bush's never-ending
screw-ups.

On May 11, 2:51*pm, HK wrote:
Tom Francis - SWSports wrote:

Talk about lowering expectations! *

Yeah...you're doing a hell of a job, Tommy, lowering my expectations for
you.

Now you know what you sounded like under Bush, except you told
countless lies also.

wrote:

[...]

You need to get your head out of the past. Obama is ****ing things up
NOW!

Sheeesh!
--
John H

For a great time, go here first... http://tinyurl.com/d3vxvm

wrote:

Talk about lowering expectations! *

We just got done hearing Obama take credit for saving 150,000 jobs —
which his administration never documented. *Now we’re hearing that the
stimulus package demanded by Obama and passed over near-unanimous
Republican objections won’t actually make any difference at all. *The
cure, Obama and his team now admit, is private-sector growth.

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/05/11/bu...nomy.html?_r=2

Instead of constitutional law, Obama should have taken a few more
courses in Economics - assuming that he took any in the first place.

We need new economic advisors. *Romer and her crew aren’t worth $800
in small bills, let alone the fortune we’ve frittered away on Obama’s
policies and her recommendations.

Bush took a number of courses in running businesses into the ground,
they were real life courses.

non-sequitur - aka "Look over There!"

You think the president should have to know everything about
everything? *That's what advisors are for.

That's exactly what Tom said bammy needed new ones of, dimwit.

You need to get your head out of the past. Obama is ****ing things up
NOW!

Sheeesh!
--
John H

Heh, heh,,, professional apologists they are. Spin, spin, got to be
dizzy in their world.
HK HK is offline

wrote:
[...]

It's pleasant to tune in here and see so many right-wing dirtbags like
Herring the Racist and 3Poontang the Klansman so disgruntled.
jps jps is offline

wrote:

[...]

Bush was ****ing things up THEN and you had nothing to say. Now that
we're in a **** hole, you've piped up with no better ideas.

Hope you're enjoying the taste of **** tacos since you'll be eating
them for a minimum of 7 years and 250 more days.

And surely do look to your (completely lacking) Republican leadership
on all the moves Obama should be making.

Tax cuts for wealthy
Gay marriage amendment
Overturn Roe v Wade
Jesusland the new offical name for America
Wars with the wrong country
Shipping jobs overseas
Protecting tax havens for the rich
No activist judges (anything left of Scalia)
jps jps is offline

On Mon, 11 May 2009 17:29:34 -0400, wrote:

On Mon, 11 May 2009 11:51:24 -0700, jps wrote:

Were you complaining while our troops were dying for a stupid cause?

Yes ... and they still are.

I was asking Tom, who is they?

The Dude is Back!!! Tom Francis - SWSports General 26 December 8th 08 12:10 AM
First dude Eisboch General 101 September 8th 08 01:19 AM
Dude!!!! Short Wave Sportfishing General 121 July 27th 08 05:49 PM
Hey Joe, no wonder the dude had to be resuced. Ellen MacArthur ASA 2 January 5th 07 05:35 PM
dumb try, dude JAXAshby ASA 2 March 14th 04 05:06 PM