Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Dude, where’s my stimulus?

Talk about lowering expectations!

We just got done hearing Obama take credit for saving 150,000 jobs —
which his administration never documented. Now we’re hearing that the
stimulus package demanded by Obama and passed over near-unanimous
Republican objections won’t actually make any difference at all. The
cure, Obama and his team now admit, is private-sector growth.

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/05/11/bu...nomy.html?_r=2

Instead of constitutional law, Obama should have taken a few more
courses in Economics - assuming that he took any in the first place.

We need new economic advisors. Romer and her crew aren’t worth $800
in small bills, let alone the fortune we’ve frittered away on Obama’s
policies and her recommendations.

The Dude is Back!!! Tom Francis - SWSports General 26 December 8th 08 12:10 AM
First dude Eisboch General 101 September 8th 08 01:19 AM
Dude!!!! Short Wave Sportfishing General 121 July 27th 08 05:49 PM
Hey Joe, no wonder the dude had to be resuced. Ellen MacArthur ASA 2 January 5th 07 05:35 PM
dumb try, dude JAXAshby ASA 2 March 14th 04 05:06 PM